Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5

I think the Bills will destroy us. We have zero pass rush, zero run game and pass protection is poor. I pray I am wrong.
But Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

But seriously, folks, a credible running game is essential to long-term success. Even if it means running back by committee, I'll take it. Without that, teams can just keep sending pressure at Tua and not give him the time he needs to find any target. Then we'll have Marino 2.0: pretty to look at, but no rings to show for it.

No, I'm just not letting 1 great quarter of offensive play against a beat up secondary which lost the plot fool me into thinking we beat the Bills.
And when we do I guess that's just you being a realist. How about you look at the entire game and how exceptional Tua's was i.e., ball placement, secondary reads, looking off the defense, pre-snap adjustments, ect. ect.? But I guess it's better to hedge your stance by the "until you show me consistently" yet you don't actually see it consistently because you never actually watch the breakdowns outside of the trash ESPN has to offer.

Even if I weren't a life-long Dolphins fan with built-in hate for the Bills I would want them to lose just because of that loudmouthed idiot Michael Robinson on the NFL Network. Everything out of his mouth is Josh Allen and Buffalo, non-stop. The dude probably goes into the Bills locker room and services the whole team after every game.

How much are you willing to pay for a Dolphins win? I’m betting as much as I’m comfortable with on the Bills straight up. I’ll be praying to God that we win but if we don’t, at least I’m a little bit richer. It’s the only way to ease the pain of a loss

08-F0-CB9-B-85-B6-4-F6-B-B85-A-ADE7-D62104-FF.jpg
Right. So Buffalo is going 20-0 and will win the next 5 Super Bowls.

Cool!

I say McD and the D make the appropriate adjustments. Allen will be forced to throw faster than he has had to over the past two games. This will lead to turnovers.

On the turnovers, we convert, every time.
Allen got the ball out in less than 2 seconds against Rams and Tenn. he learned to presnap read defenses and get the ball out.

It was very noticeable in the Rams game, because it was so different than previous years.
That was his area of focus this offseason with Palmer. Going into Offseason he always picks a couple areas to focus on and gets with Palmer his work ethic is amazing and why he has become the QB he is.

It's a little hard to imagine Miami winning this one. Howard might be out. Byron Jones is out for a few more weeks. The defense hasn't really played that well yet and has struggled against Josh Allen.

But, love the way the offense is developing early in the season. Buffalo has a few injuries. They are playing on a short week.

Maybe the weather will help? Would obviously be a huge win for the Dolphins after the Bills have absolutely dominated against the Rams and Titans.

It's a little hard to imagine Miami winning this one. Howard might be out. Byron Jones is out for a few more weeks. The defense hasn't really played that well yet and has struggled against Josh Allen.

But, love the way the offense is developing early in the season. Buffalo has a few injuries. They are playing on a short week.

Maybe the weather will help? Would obviously be a huge win for the Dolphins after the Bills have absolutely dominated against the Rams and Titans.
If ever we were gonna beat Buffalo, it’s this Sunday. At home, in September humidity, on a short week, against a decimated secondary. The intangibles are almost all in our favor. X practiced in full today. He’s going to play Sunday and will put his prints on the game.

We might not beat them, but in the last few years, this is our best chance.

If ever we were gonna beat Buffalo, it’s this Sunday. At home, in September humidity, on a short week, against a decimated secondary. The intangibles are almost all in our favor. X practiced in full today. He’s going to play Sunday and will put his prints on the game.

We might not beat them, but in the last few years, this is our best chance.
Agree. It's just that Buffalo is operating on all cylinders. They look very much like the best team in football.

Doesn't mean Miami can't win. But it has to be a game where the Dolphins win the turnover battle and limit mistakes.

I expect Miami will play with a lot of energy. The wildcard, of course, is Tyreek Hill and what he adds to this team. Hill was brought in to help bridge the gap, to give Miami that explosive offense that can match the best. We saw that firsthand against Baltimore. Buffalo is a tougher test.

I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom