Big blow to a potential team we may be fighting later in the season with! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big blow to a potential team we may be fighting later in the season with!

A few questions to the OP:

1. How does this pertain to the Dolphins?
2. If you know it doesn't pertain to us why do you still post it?
3. Can we just worry about the Steelers this week?
4. You KNOW we're not at the half way point of the season yet, right? WAAAAY to early to be talking playoffs for ANY team.

A few questions to the OP:

1. How does this pertain to the Dolphins?
2. If you know it doesn't pertain to us why do you still post it?
3. Can we just worry about the Steelers this week?
4. You KNOW we're not at the half way point of the season yet, right? WAAAAY to early to be talking playoffs for ANY team.
i mean technically, u can make a case that the james harrison may retire threads dont relate to the fins either[ i did start one of them though lol] aside from us playing them this week, but hes not a fin.

i said it relates to us because it weakens a foe of us that can get in our way down the stretch. so although, yes its not a dolphin player, our foes getting weaker possibly helps us.

i mean technically, u can make a case that the james harrison may retire threads dont relate to the fins either[ i did start one of them though lol] aside from us playing them this week, but hes not a fin.

i said it relates to us because it weakens a foe of us that can get in our way down the stretch. so although, yes its not a dolphin player, our foes getting weaker possibly helps us.

There's a difference between posting news about a player on a team (Steelers) that the Dolphins play in less than 4 days, and posting news about a player on team (Colts) that there's NO guarantee we'll see 3 months from now!

Heck! There's no guarantee that both the Colts and Dolphins will even BE in the playoffs in three months! As much as I'd LOVE to see the Dolphins in the playoffs, both teams play in one of the toughest divisions in football! Let's just worry about the teams in front of us instead of playing devil's advocate on a situation that's virtually not guaranteed!

Back
Top Bottom