Big Brother Waking Up down SOUTH! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Brother Waking Up down SOUTH!

dadecounty3051

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Guess What UF and FSU.... Your Big Bro just woke up and he is gonn kick []_ _[]R A$*

Dude!!! I'd wait till you are at least a little relevant before starting to talk smack...it just comes
across as sad right now.

Dude!!! I'd wait till you are at least a little relevant before starting to talk smack...it just comes
across as sad right now.

Yeap. A couple of big recruits committing early in January isn't flipping a 6-6 team next season.

Not to mention we're losing all of our best players to the NFL.

Yeap. A couple of big recruits committing early in January isn't flipping a 6-6 team next season.

Not to mention we're losing all of our best players to the NFL.
Sad To see you have become a softy like all these piece of crap players we lost to the NFL... Yea they were our Best Players out of a Crap Team.... Look at all the Kids from Bama and LSU etc. etc. going back to school. Our Low IQ "Best Players" Entering the draft shoot straight to the NFL. You Aren't A Real Cane fan, times are changing back to []_[] Football. Talk Trash and Kick your A$$ While doing it.

Sad To see you have become a softy like all these piece of crap players we lost to the NFL... Yea they were our Best Players out of a Crap Team.... Look at all the Kids from Bama and LSU etc. etc. going back to school. Our Low IQ "Best Players" Entering the draft shoot straight to the NFL. You Aren't A Real Cane fan, times are changing back to []_[] Football. Talk Trash and Kick your A$$ While doing it.

Oh my!

Really?

Some wonder why it's so easy for the rest of the Country to hate the 'Canes, even when they aren't relevant.
For all the great things JCANE brings, there seem to be 2 like this... :err:

LOL @ "Not a real 'Cane fan" because I'm not shooting Kool-Aid out of my nostrils in January after a 6-6 season.

GTFO

I went to 30+ consecutive games home AND away. I also hold donor status. Let me know when you come out of the stands and get on that level.

Listen, I know that these kids that left aren't "great players" but losing dudes like Lamar Miller HURTS us without any question. You can't deny it.

However, I did say that self-imposing the bowl ban was a great idea because Big Al, who is a MONSTER recruiter, would get a jumpstart on the recruiting season and look what we have here today. Dude just landed some studs for Coral Gables.

Oh my!

Really?

Some wonder why it's so easy for the rest of the Country to hate the 'Canes, even when they aren't relevant.
For all the great things JCANE brings, there seem to be 2 like this... :err:

Yeah, and let us not forget all of the inside information that "JCane the fake 'Cane fan" brought to this thread over the past three years when I was supposed to keep my mouth shut some things.

HAHA! SOrry bro I just like talking Crap to these Nolie and Gayturd fans. I hate them with a passion bc all they do is talk crap. They never mention how many championships they have compared to ours and act like we didn't go through them to get them.

You like talking crap to 'Nole and Gator fans but instead you're talking it to a 'Cane fan for not sippin' Kool-Aid lol?

Back
Top Bottom