big day today, fin's game and the ozzfest!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

big day today, fin's game and the ozzfest!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see my team play and also the canes but the day is here and I'm on my way to see Ozzy at the Ozzfest. I'm looking forward to see if Henry makes the team. I know the coaches have some hard choices to make after the game tonite. I'm just hoping that noone gets hurt and can't wait for the first real game of the season. Have fun guys and now I'm gonna go see the master of reality.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be watching Picture in Picture - Dolphins and Canes

Dude... I just saw Korn here in Orlando last night. They'll be playing later tonight at Ozzfest. You could tell Jonathan was taking it easy but the show still kicked a$$. It's worth the price of admission if you just see them.

Originally posted by Danny
I'd love to see my team play and also the canes but the day is here and I'm on my way to see Ozzy at the Ozzfest. I'm looking forward to see if Henry makes the team. I know the coaches have some hard choices to make after the game tonite. I'm just hoping that noone gets hurt and can't wait for the first real game of the season. Have fun guys and now I'm gonna go see the master of reality.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you made the right decision :lol:

Don't worry, the game will be replayed on Sunshine Friday night at 7 PM. That's our (we non-locals) only chance to see it.

So I'll be catching the Phins annihalation of La Tech tonight. Let the FRANK GORE era begin!!

Originally posted by Muck
Don't worry, the game will be replayed on Sunshine Friday night at 7 PM. That's our (we non-locals) only chance to see it.

So I'll be catching the Phins annihalation of La Tech tonight. Let the FRANK GORE era begin!!

The Phins should be able to kick La Tech's azz.
But I'm rootin for the Canes.:lol:

Originally posted by Muck

Gore is a nice guy. Quiet, but nice, heh.

I sat next to him during the Ravens play off game and his two friends (who I believe play for the Canes) HATE the Fins. So I had to hear that all game ;).

i would have bitch slapped them and told em to shut up about the fins. lol

Back
Top Bottom