big fan from italy here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

big fan from italy here!

nreboud

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello dolfans!
First post ever!
I've been a dolphin fan since ages and unfortunately we don't have much football here in italy. Thank god i've found finheaven and you guys, so i can always be in touch with the mighty dolphins!!!
:dolphins:

Hey welcome aboard, I just joined yesterday...still waiting on someone to reply to my intro thread. Figured I'd save you from having an empty intro thread at least!

welcome both of you... sorry bout the neglect Quente, no harm intended. We are glad y'all joined us.

Italy eh... this place is the coolest, I look forward to getting to know you.

Benvenuto, sono certo che ti troverai bene con tutti noi!

Yeah, whatever 1st and goal said:lol:

Welcome, always look forward to the diversity that someone from a different country brings. All phins all the time= Finheaven

Do you ever get to see any of the games in Italy?:confused:

Anyways, welcome

Yeah, whatever 1st and goal said:lol:

Welcome, always look forward to the diversity that someone from a different country brings. All phins all the time= Finheaven

Do you ever get to see any of the games in Italy?:confused:

Anyways, welcome

Thanks!

They only show Sunday night and Monday night games on Satellite TV. They are live so its basically at 2am here in Italy...and it sucks! :boohoo:

So my best friends are Tivo and the internet!!!!

It's not too bad to keep up with NFL information though....I managed to win both my leagues in 2005 and 2006 Espn's fantasy football.

I manage to attend my first (and only) football game in December 2005 against the Titans in Miami (the one that Ricky ran 170yds...) and planning this year to go back to Miami for the cowboys game and fortunately the Giants game in London....

People don't play football here (only soccer...Juventus fan btw...sorry first and ten!). So I play the next best thing: Rugby! (love those samoan guys...reminds me of the mighty all blacks!) :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom