Big game this week BOYS!!!! / This Sunday (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big game this week BOYS!!!! / This Sunday (merged)

THATHURMANATOR

FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK
Reaction score
Big game this week BOYS!!!!

It should be a great game this weekend Dolfans1 through 47,000 LOL!!! Do you think your offense will struggle without big ears? Personally I know it is going to be very hard for our d to stop Mr. Williams. If by some chance our d line and linebackers come to play it is going to be a close one. Either way I wish the dolphins all the bad luck in the world as usual and hope for a good game. I wish it would have been for first place! (Lucky a$$es)

:monkey: Dolphins

Close one? I don't think it will be too close, about a 10-14 margin of victory for the 'Fins. Drew better not try to pick on our corners, Griese did, and he got picked twice, almost a third time, and got abused all night. I personally think it will be tough for him to the ball as easily as he has the last few games......

"Close one?"

Read my post again first then reply thanks

Why couldn't it be close? You just barely beat the Broncos and we would have beat them if Henry could hold onto the ball.

Re: Big game this week BOYS!!!!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I wish it would have been for first place! (Lucky a$$es)

:monkey: Dolphins

If I were you I would be happy Miami won, last thing the Bills want is an angry Fins team at home with something to prove.

:shark:
Bills

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
"Close one?"

Read my post again first then reply thanks

Why couldn't it be close? You just barely beat the Broncos and we would have beat them if Henry could hold onto the ball.

and what makes you think henry is going to hold onto the ball against us? what makes you think that drew wont throw three INT's against our DB's like he did against oaklands? what makes you think drew will get to see the ball even half the amount he saw it against texas? fraid not. i think you are very unrealistic.

This Sunday

Well it should be another high scoring shoot-out, although you might think it won't, it will be. Let me explain. Bledsoe, Price, Moulds and Co. will have great days against your rather poor team pass defense (261 yds/gm). However Henry won't, I'd say maybe 60 yds, 1 TD. I just don't see him getting past your tough run defense very much. On your side of the ball its alot different though. I hate to say it, but I think this could be a career day for Ricky. The Bills defense is porous to say the least, especially the run D. I could just see him running for ungodly numbers this Sunday. Ray Lucas will have a decent game, but it will be overshadowed by Rickys game. I see him trying to be conservative, kind of like Fieldler last night. All in all it will be a great game but I'm afraid that the Phins will come out on top in this one. The Bills just don't have the defense, period.

Predictions
Lucas: 230 yds, 2 TDs, 1 int
Bledsoe: 375 yds, 3 TDs, 1 int
R Williams: 211 yds, 3 TDs
Henry: 70 yds, 1 TD

Aaron Schobel: 2 sacks
Antoine Winfield: 1 int

Taylor: 2 sacks
Surtain: 1 int

Final Score
Bills 31
Dolphins 41

"Predictions
Lucas: 230 yds, 2 TDs, 1 int
Bledsoe: 375 yds, 3 TDs, 1 int
R Williams: 211 yds, 3 TDs
Henry: 70 yds, 1 TD"

If Ricky Williams runs for 211 yds Bledsoe won't see the field long enough to throw for 375 yds and 3 TDs because the Fins will have controlled the clock for about 48 minutes.

I think that Buffalo will stack the line and it may work until Lucas hits McMicheals, McNight, Gadsen, Ward, Clark(maybe) or Chambers(if he plays) once they get burned a few times in the air they'll be forced to back out of the box and Ricky will pound the ball down their throats, and just when the FS or SS sneak up they'll hit Konrad or Edwards out of the backfield or send the TE or WR deep just to keep them honest and give it right back to Ricky again and again and again as Bledsoe stands watching on the sidelines of a very hot PPS in those dark blue uniforms.

When given the chance Bledsoe will get yards and a few TDs but may have to settle for 2 maybe 3 FGs on the other drives because JT and Ogun will be getting pressure on him down in the red zone as Surtain and Madison play man bump and disrupt the timing. oh they'll try and run Henry but the Zack attack unit of LBers will stuff any kinda run attempt to get to the end zone.

If this game was in Buffalo I'd be more worried and actually I am when thinking of a late season cold game in Buff.

But it's at home and the crowd will be pumped.

Sorry Barker not this game, not this Sunday, But we'll see you in Buffalo, and then maybe it'll be the Bills turn.

Miami 31
Buffalo 20

This is laughable. These Bills "fans" are the dumbest bunch around. They struggle to beat the mighty Texans and they think they have a chance here. You'd think those high foreheads would get mighty cold in the winter.

With that defense, they could suit up Don Strock and beat the hell out of these fools.

I think the Bills are going to give us everything we can handle. After the bruising hard fought game we had against the Broncos, anmd with no Chambers, we might be a bit sluggish.

This game scares me worse than the Denver game.

I hope the Phins win, but have my reservations. Lucas might make the difference here.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I think the Bills are going to give us everything we can handle. After the bruising hard fought game we had against the Broncos, anmd with no Chambers, we might be a bit sluggish.

This game scares me worse than the Denver game.

I hope the Phins win, but have my reservations. Lucas might make the difference here.

agreed, buffalo scares the sh** outta me...we are a MASH unit right now on offense folks and buffalo's offense is as explosive as anybody in the league. this game SCREAMS letdown, but wanny and staff seem to be amongst the best in the league in avoiding letdowns. i just hope its a low scoring battle rather than a shootout.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
It's over.......why bother playing :rolleyes:

Because listening to Jills fans come up with every excuse in the book about why they lost is sooooooo entertaining.:lol:

And the pure pleasure of the game.

Because it's Bills fans that used to chirp about how we had no defense and no running game and Marino was the only thing we had going and the Fins wouldn't go anywhere. And they were right. NOW that the Bills are one dimentional you guys will conquer the world, right? :shakeno:

Problem is Clump you know how true that post is and you don't wanna face the truth until it hits you on Sunday.

I still think this is a winnable game for us. Lucas has experience, The Bills have trouble stopping the run. Lucas is just as mobile as Jay is and also accurate. So I still see us winning this game. And Thurm...yeah we were lucky to beat Denver...but you were pretty lucky to escape Houston with the W too.

I actually think that Henry will have a good game... it's bledsoe that I think is in trouble.. our d is gonna come out focused on stoping bledsoe and not worry to much about henry.. so i see henry getting 90-100 yds but bledsoe i see with 4 sacks and 3 ints.. about 290 yards.. and 2 TDs..
I agree Ricky will have a big day... not sure about 200+yards though.. thinking more like 160.

Back
Top Bottom