Big Ass Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ass Game

rp_mcmurphy99

Rookie
Reaction score
1st game and 1st win. It wasn't pretty but who cares.
This game is big. Record against the bills recently is awful and why, they're just loaded more than us.
But and it's a big but, sometimes a team performs better than its parts. The Ryder Cup proves that.
My biggest worry is pressure. Were still lacking there and it only seems we get pressure if Ogbsh beats his man or we blitz.
On the offensive side we really need to get the running game going or we become one dimensional which won't suit us as in my eyes we need to control the clock.
Allen will hurt us if we can't get pressure and as much as I like the bend don't break defence, the heat will get to them if they're out on the field too long.
I'm hoping for some great play calling to control the clock but time will tell. Excited but nervous.

Have we had a game yet against them where Allen didn’t run all over us? I am curious as to what we cook up to keep him in the pocket.

Home game last year, 3 rushes for 18 yards, then again he passed for 400, mostly on Noah IIRC.
Ah Noah. That’s right. I had forgotten about that. Well, I suspect Iggy will be inactive again this week so there’s that. We have to keep this guy from breaking containment on plays where we get pressure. He’s deceptively smooth as a runner.

it is a big game especially since buffalo has beat us 5 in a row and 7 of last 8.
Only game 2 but it's huge. It's a chance to make an early statement that we are a team to be reckoned with, and obviously a chance to gain an early 2 game lead in the division over 2 teams as the Jets play the Pats this week.

Back
Top Bottom