Big Ass Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ass Game

If we win this game, the storyline will be, “Is Allen regressing?” Unless Tua balls mad with like 350 yds, 4 TDs, and no picks…then a bunch of experts that normally doubt him would say, “I knew he had it in him!”

I love seeing sports experts eat crow…need my guy to tear **** up Sunday!

1st game and 1st win. It wasn't pretty but who cares.
This game is big. Record against the bills recently is awful and why, they're just loaded more than us.
But and it's a big but, sometimes a team performs better than its parts. The Ryder Cup proves that.
My biggest worry is pressure. Were still lacking there and it only seems we get pressure if Ogbsh beats his man or we blitz.
On the offensive side we really need to get the running game going or we become one dimensional which won't suit us as in my eyes we need to control the clock.
Allen will hurt us if we can't get pressure and as much as I like the bend don't break defence, the heat will get to them if they're out on the field too long.
I'm hoping for some great play calling to control the clock but time will tell. Excited but nervous.
Really? Ya don’t say……..

It's a huge game. Flores is 3-2 against Bellicheck and New England, 3-1 versus the Jets and 0-4 against Buffalo.

Moving forward, it's the Bills standing in Miami's way. Defensively, Miami hasn't matched up well against Allen and Buffalo.

I really think the Dolphins are going to have to win it on offense and with special teams.

Back
Top Bottom