Big injury may impact Dolphins week 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big injury may impact Dolphins week 6

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
Did you say something? I was busy looking at that sig. :hump:

Seriously, though, I think our next 3 games became a lot easier due to some key injuries. Hopefully we've learned a thing or two about finishing games. I definitely want that Rams game though since it falls on my birthday. :D

The Miami Dolphins are quickly becoming "that team" that exposes supposedly "good" teams. First the Jets, than the Cards....both have scored a total of 3 points since last playing us. Maybe something to monitor throughout the season.

Rams WRs are an endangered species. Every year catastrophe seems to hit that group. Rams are very beatable. I feel a little bad for the beating Bradford takes. Unleashing Wake on him just doesn't seem fair.

no not with a 30 ranked def against the pass in a pass happy league its a shame because everybody else is playing hard and good cole sucks like jeff i.

Ya but THEY still found a way to beat Arizona..
exactly. They seemed to run the hall well against Arizona, but from what I saw, the Rams oline struggled mightily against zona's pass rush. We have to live in the Rams backfield and big Paul and Randy have to eat up their backs.

Amendola out takes away an excellent possession receiver but it may mean more of a role for Givens who looks a real home run threat. From what I've seen of the Rams this year they are not afraid to take their shots deep down the field and I feel we're vulnerable there

Ya but THEY still found a way to beat Arizona..

Yeah for sure, Kolb just wasn't able to complete any long passes to his receivers against STL, like he was able to against our secondary. I felt like that game was so similar to ours against them in a lot of ways. Kolb just wasn't making the big completions. Which doesn't surprise me, I'd have to say Rams secondary is better than ours so far this year. I like Finnegan and Jenkins, and they have some decent safties.. Maybe ours will start to come together under Coyle, Marshall has that back injury that he's dealing also..

Back
Top Bottom