Big Jake pulled yesterday for poor play! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Jake pulled yesterday for poor play!

Typical Jake right there..

BTW - That forum must be from the 80's. The format is horrible.

I could see him getting cut by years end..or the ram trying to save face by making him take a cut..Maybe a move to RT?

Sorry but I can't say I'm happy for the news. Jake was a great o-lineman for us until the injury bug got him. It's sad that he has come to this.

Go figure.

In the meantime, almost all of the FA signings that Ireland made in the offseason are looking like pure GOLD.

Anyone else getting a clue? It was PARCELLS and SPARANO..... not Ireland. Ireland knows whats up. PLAYMAKERS. Spending top dollar on cornfed is for bad teams like the Rams.

Jeff Fisher.... :lol:

Not exactly happy to hear it, but at the same time, all that bashing of Ireland spending irresponsibly doesn't
seem to make a great deal of sense now.

Go figure.

In the meantime, almost all of the FA signings that Ireland made in the offseason are looking like pure GOLD.

Anyone else getting a clue? It was PARCELLS and SPARANO..... not Ireland. Ireland knows whats up. PLAYMAKERS. Spending top dollar on cornfed is for bad teams like the Rams.

I love the fact Jeff Fisher did not want to come hear because we did not have a franchise Quarterback, How is that working out Jeff !

So glad we did not pick up Fisher. Oh well, you had great run Jake. Enjoy your cash and that pretty wife of yours.

Just glad we didn't grab Fisher. Dude has been and forever will be mediocre. Said it from day one, he is not a good head coach.

The best possible thing that could have happened was Coach Mediocre and his archaic ground & pound credo turning Ross down. Hell if he wasn't finally kicked to the curb by Bud Adams he'd still be slogging along in TN. The point is I wouldn't exactly call him an arbiter of offensive innovation so unlike one of our posters here who adamantly and frequently voiced his opinion that because Fisher didn't make much of an effort to resign Gibson, Ireland had downgraded from Bess to Brandon Gibson. Gibby has turned out to be just what I thought he would: Money.so this prediction based on Coach Mediocre's assessment is working out as well as say predicting that CFL stars don't have much chance for NFL success eh?

Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best possible thing that could have happened was Coach Mediocre and his archaic ground & pound credo turning Ross down. Hell if he wasn't finally kicked to the curb by Bud Adams he'd still be slogging along in TN. The point is I wouldn't exactly call him an arbiter of offensive innovation so unlike one of our posters here who adamantly and frequently voiced his opinion that because Fisher didn't make much of an effort to resign Gibson, Ireland had downgraded from Bess to Brandon Gibson. Gibby has turned out to be just what I thought he would: Money.so this prediction based on Coach Mediocre's assessment is working out as well as say predicting that CFL stars don't have much chance for NFL success eh?

hahah CLASIC Sig bro =)

Back
Top Bottom