Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

obeel

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hell, Entercom may be getting ready to clean house. Joe Rose may be next.

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm much happier with the Omar Kelly/Troy Stradford fill-in show than I ever was with the Big (Bl)O(whard) show.

It's by far the best show they have. Not because of Omar, in spite of him. It's mostly Dolphins talk.

obeel

Scout Team
Reaction score
Oh, lookee here. Mike Dee is President of the Sports division of Entercom. Maybe Mike Dee has a dislike for Orlando and made the decision.

obeel

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm much happier with the Omar Kelly/Troy Stradford fill-in show than I ever was with the Big (Bl)O(whard) show.

It's by far the best show they have. Not because of Omar, in spite of him. It's mostly Dolphins talk.
Omar would be great. Right now I have little reason to listen to WQAM. I tune in to hear Joe Rose the day after and that's about it.

obeel

Scout Team
Reaction score
Mike Dee former dolphins President may be sensitive to Big O's criticism of the Dolphin organization and the relationship WQAM has with the Dolphins. Losing Dolphin Games and the prestige of being the Dolphin flagship might be undesirable to Entercoms interests.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Oh, lookee here. Mike Dee is President of the Sports division of Entercom. Maybe Mike Dee has a dislike for Orlando and made the decision.
Mike Dee former dolphins President may be sensitive to Big O's criticism of the Dolphin organization and the relationship WQAM has with the Dolphins. Losing Dolphin Games and the prestige of being the Dolphin flagship might be undesirable to Entercoms interests.
What's up Big O?

obeel

Scout Team
Reaction score
Holy Toledo Batman...!!! I broke the story Fake News is afraid to touch. Right here on FinHeaven.

Dolphinitis

Active Roster
Reaction score
omar kelly and Troy Stradford? why not add Ira Windbag in there to really put the city to sleep.

buttonwood

Scout Team
Reaction score
Omar and Troy is like listening to two retards. I wanted to wreck my car listening to Omar try and talk black. Horrible.

Dolphinitis

Active Roster
Reaction score
Omar and Troy is like listening to two retards. I wanted to wreck my car listening to Omar try and talk black. Horrible.
3 hours of Drake talk. Brutal.
Could be worse could have Ira Windbag on there singing the praises of Pat Riley.

Top Bottom