Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

The only truly great listen ever was Jim Mandich.

I would enjoy the show and learn things all the time.

He was a homer and bled aqua and orange, but he would still shoot straight.

There have been other semi-decent hosts, but Mandich was so head and shoulders above them.

S Florida sports talk used to be so good- back in the day.
No question about it. I spent several days in Miami last week for the first time in almost 5 years and the sports talk was, generally, unlistenable. Tuned it out after 5 minutes and just listened to podcasts or music in the car.

There have been other semi-decent hosts, but Mandich was so head and shoulders above them.

I liked Hank- although he could be a jerk at times, but yes Mandich was great. Jon Sciambi I also liked particularly in the beginning before he got a little full of him self.

I liked Hank- although he could be a jerk at times, but yes Mandich was great. Jon Sciambi I also liked particularly in the beginning before he got a little full of him self.

I liked Hank too, I co-hosted one of his Dolphins shows with him way back in the day.

He was far too into gambling. Too much betting talk, too much horse racing talk, didn't have good football analysis when he did talk about the Dolphins.

Boog was good.

Man do I miss that guy....

I like Channing Crowder a lot. He's funny as hell but he still comes up with some pearls from the play prospective.

I like Channing too, but the level of Dolphins content on Hoch and Crowder is so low (in my opinion).

Miami beat writers are the worst in any market I imagine.

Total pessimists that always bet against the home team. No genuine insight into the teams.

Hopefully Chris Perkins is next

Back
Top Bottom