Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

Miami beat writers are the worst in any market I imagine.

Total pessimists that always bet against the home team. No genuine insight into the teams.

Hopefully Chris Perkins is next

Who are you talking about?

Big O had a talk radio show. Wasn't a beat writer.

I liked Hank- although he could be a jerk at times, but yes Mandich was great. Jon Sciambi I also liked particularly in the beginning before he got a little full of him self.
Sciambi was a great talk show host, but I understand that he had greater ambitions. Hank was also great, as was Mandich. Even the fill-in guys were good on ‘QAM in the 90s. Aside from Crowder, the current sports talk landscape is as entertaining as the current Miami Dolphins.

I liked Hank- although he could be a jerk at times, but yes Mandich was great. Jon Sciambi I also liked particularly in the beginning before he got a little full of him self.
Talk about going way back to the good days, forgot about those guys.

Sciambi was a great talk show host, but I understand that he had greater ambitions. Hank was also great, as was Mandich. Even the fill-in guys were good on ‘QAM in the 90s. Aside from Crowder, the current sports talk landscape is as entertaining as the current Miami Dolphins.

LeBatard severely disappointed me. I followed his career for a long time. I'd always read his articles in the Herald. The show slowly went downhill after going national. Allowing Mike Ryan to be his executive producer was a bad choice. Lebatard enabled him to be even more sophomoric and now it sounds like a silly frat show. The show was much better when Hochman was the producer, which is why Hochman & Crowder is my favorite local sports talk show by far.

he ignored the obvious talking points:
1 how we are still in the playoff hunt:munch:

2 how our great but not quite superstar QB, the Tanner,is the only one that can save us come hell or highwater.

3 lacked the required awe when discussing the intellectual capabilities of our Guru Genius coach.:dead:

he ignored the obvious talking points:
1 how we are still in the playoff hunt:munch:

2 how our great but not quite superstar QB, the Tanner,is the only one that can save us come hell or highwater.

3 lacked the required awe when discussing the intellectual capabilities of our Guru Genius coach.:dead:

You are going to miss that clown!

Likely had to do with some personal bullshit, or something that exposed the station to liability.

I would hate listen to Big O’s podcast. I think he had some beef with Omar lately. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. That would be precious, lol.

Back
Top Bottom