Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

Weird that he did the show yesterday then got fired after. Did he say something on the show to get fired?

Weird that he did the show yesterday then got fired after. Did he say something on the show to get fired?

I didn't hear the show yesterday, but Zach and Joe were saying weird stuff that Joe got Big O fired (might have been joking). They were calling Joe, "The Big Stick."

I do know that QAM was recently bought by Entercom, and perhaps the new owners were not as enamored of the assclown's schtick (or revenue from sponsors) as the previous ownership.

I figured as much, I remember the countless Big O threads here. Just didn't understand why people kept listening if he was so bad.

With me it was on a lot when I was in the car and he talked Dolphins.

Simple as that.

He'd have beat writers on and players and coaches.

I'd listen for that. His takes on everything were garbage, but Omar would constantly call him out on his BS.

Not to get off topic but out of all the national guys I enjoy listing to Ross Tucker the best.

I didn't hear the show yesterday, but Zach and Joe were saying weird stuff that Joe got Big O fired (might have been joking). They were calling Joe, "The Big Stick."

I do know that QAM was recently bought by Entercom, and perhaps the new owners were not as enamored of the assclown's schtick (or revenue from sponsors) as the previous ownership.

Sounds like he was sending dick pics around the office...

With me it was on a lot when I was in the car and he talked Dolphins.

Simple as that.

He'd have beat writers on and players and coaches.

I'd listen for that. His takes on everything were garbage, but Omar would constantly call him out on his BS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Omar calling someone out on their BS...HOW IRONIC

I wonder who they will get to fill that slot.

Big O deserves a lot of grief, but he was better than the creep Sid Rosenberg which has that slot before I think...

Adam Kuperstein was good with Crowder. Wonder if they can get Kup back.

Though I think 790 and 560 share hosts now since Entercom bought them so they might bring someone over from 790.

I really like Channing Crowder, Leroy Hoard, and Joe Rose. Romberg is entertaining in the morning too when he's not getting overpowered by Zaslow and Amber.

The rest of South Florida talk radio seems to consist of LeBatard soy boys that like inside jokes and trolling guests that call into the show. Beast from 790 sounds like he's going to go into cardiac arrest at any moment, i don't say that jokingly either.

Who are you talking about?

Big O had a talk radio show. Wasn't a beat writer.

True but my meaning was media that covers the Dolphins. A lot of those guys are both beat writers and radio personalities... Like Chris Perkins specifically amongst others.

Big O was an idiot who insulted any fan with differing opinions. He wasnt the worst but he was far from good.

True but my meaning was media that covers the Dolphins. A lot of those guys are both beat writers and radio personalities... Like Chris Perkins specifically amongst others.

Big O was an idiot who insulted any fan with differing opinions. He wasnt the worst but he was far from good.

Just a small correction . . . BiG O IS an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom