Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

I wonder who they will get to fill that slot.

Big O deserves a lot of grief, but he was better than the creep Sid Rosenberg which has that slot before I think...

Adam Kuperstein was good with Crowder. Wonder if they can get Kup back.
Kuperstein is anchoring at channel 4 (NBC affiliate) in NYC. No chance of that happening.

at least Big O didnt put you to sleep immediately upon the show starting like Joe Rose.

Haha you guys don’t like big o because he told it like it is, and he’s not a homer like the rest of you.

Chowder wants the ball given to Drake at least 15 times a game. He feels 4 negative yardage plays a game is not enough.
Hes a better radio host than a linebacker tho.

at least Big O didnt put you to sleep immediately upon the show starting like Joe Rose.
‘Hey we’ve got a lot of crazy stuff to get to!’ or some variation of that will be on Joe’s headstone. I swear he says it 14 times an hour lol.

‘Hey we’ve got a lot of crazy stuff to get to!’ or some variation of that will be on Joe’s headstone. I swear he says it 14 times an hour lol.

Joe Rose can cure insomnia. They tell it like it is when it comes to talking about the Big O, but then proceed to brow nose every player and coach in existence. Brutally boring.

that guy someone mentioned, Boog, JFC, pair him with Rose to put the planet to sleep. "whos going to Boog Island". Abominable

the Dolphins radio hosts are insufferable. when Sparano was coach, loses were the players fault because 'they didnt execute'. Once he was fired then he sucked. Same thing with Philbin, when he was coach they would use pretzel logic apologetics in his defense. Now they scoff should anytime brings up his name.
Cut to the present: Offensive Genius Guru coach is one Tanny and 50 additional all stars away from cracking 300 yards a game.

The only truly great listen ever was Jim Mandich.

I would enjoy the show and learn things all the time.

He was a homer and bled aqua and orange, but he would still shoot straight.

There have been other semi-decent hosts, but Mandich was so head and shoulders above them.
We loved Mad Dog and miss him too. Met him once here in San Diego, had a beer with him before one of his broadcasts (done from the brewery).

he ignored the obvious talking points:
1 how we are still in the playoff hunt:munch:

2 how our great but not quite superstar QB, the Tanner,is the only one that can save us come hell or highwater.

3 lacked the required awe when discussing the intellectual capabilities of our Guru Genius coach.:dead:
Wow man we are impressed. We had a good laugh from the gut on this one. You might be a more sarcastic bastard than we are. Rarely have the time to explore boards like this but was really curious to see what the consensus here was on Big O - and found this gem. Mind if we quote it in our next podcast?

Back
Top Bottom