Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

Wow m
an we are impressed. We had a good laugh from the gut on this one. You might be a more sarcastic bastard than we are. Rarely have the time to explore boards like this but was really curious to see what the consensus here was on Big O - and found this gem. Mind if we quote it in our next podcast?

Genius Guru Coach podcast? I take it you are 'tape guys'. "Consensus guys'='tape guys'.

Consensus is that the tape doesnt show we suck despite teams scoring at will on us.

Last edited:
Wrong. You can tell it like it is without being a jackass about it.
We liked big O because he wasn’t afraid to lay out his honest opinion about coaching, management, and players who weren’t living up to their roles. We agreed with many, but not all, of his opinions. But we also agree with everyone’s criticism, if you didn’t agree with him you were instantly and loudly branded a “moron.”while listening I always asked myself, how can you maintain an audience if you alienate so many on an every show basis? And the talking over guests was both disrespectful and maddening.

We liked big O because he wasn’t afraid to lay out his honest opinion about coaching, management, and players who weren’t living up to their roles. We agreed with many, but not all, of his opinions. But we also agree with everyone’s criticism, if you didn’t agree with him you were instantly and loudly branded a “moron.”while listening I always asked myself, how can you maintain an audience if you alienate so many on an every show basis? And the talking over guests was both disrespectful and maddening.

Neil Rogers, thats how.

Say something anti Guru coach on Joe Rose and 2-3 people immediately start talking over you, calling you a moron and hanging up. You are considered an ignorant football fan who does not know the difference between having 12 players making mental mistakes on every play AND sucking.

there is a distinction to be made. football is not throwing blocking and tackling, its actually rocket science.

Last edited:
Genius Guru Coach podcast? I take it you are 'tape guys'. "Consensus guys'='tape guys'.

Consensus is that the tape doesnt show we suck despite teams scoring at will on us.
Don’t understand your reply... was complementing this post for its unadulterated sarcasm. Read all three points to be funny, not truth.

Joe Rose’s show is basically unlistenable. It’s a 3 hour Dolphins informercial.

LeBatards show you cant even say the Ds suck unless you provide the empirical 'data' behind your assertion. Opponent running back making 50 yard runs all game long doesnt qualify as data, it has to be statistical accompanied with the differential calculus.

LeBatards show you cant even say the Ds suck unless you provide the empirical 'data' behind your assertion. Opponent running back making 50 yard runs all game long doesnt qualify as data, it has to be statistical.
The statitics are published. The Dolphins now have the worst rated run defense in the NFL. Not opinion, fact. One reason why Alex and I fear teams like Buffalo and Jacksonville even though they are bad. Shady and Fournette may rack up 250 agains this D.

Back
Top Bottom