Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

Hell, Entercom may be getting ready to clean house. Joe Rose may be next.

I'm much happier with the Omar Kelly/Troy Stradford fill-in show than I ever was with the Big (Bl)O(whard) show.

It's by far the best show they have. Not because of Omar, in spite of him. It's mostly Dolphins talk.

Oh, lookee here. Mike Dee is President of the Sports division of Entercom. Maybe Mike Dee has a dislike for Orlando and made the decision.

I'm much happier with the Omar Kelly/Troy Stradford fill-in show than I ever was with the Big (Bl)O(whard) show.

It's by far the best show they have. Not because of Omar, in spite of him. It's mostly Dolphins talk.
Omar would be great. Right now I have little reason to listen to WQAM. I tune in to hear Joe Rose the day after and that's about it.

Mike Dee former dolphins President may be sensitive to Big O's criticism of the Dolphin organization and the relationship WQAM has with the Dolphins. Losing Dolphin Games and the prestige of being the Dolphin flagship might be undesirable to Entercoms interests.

Oh, lookee here. Mike Dee is President of the Sports division of Entercom. Maybe Mike Dee has a dislike for Orlando and made the decision.

Mike Dee former dolphins President may be sensitive to Big O's criticism of the Dolphin organization and the relationship WQAM has with the Dolphins. Losing Dolphin Games and the prestige of being the Dolphin flagship might be undesirable to Entercoms interests.

What's up Big O?

Holy Toledo Batman...!!! I broke the story Fake News is afraid to touch. Right here on FinHeaven.
thankyouthankyou.gif

omar kelly and Troy Stradford? why not add Ira Windbag in there to really put the city to sleep.

Omar and Troy is like listening to two retards. I wanted to wreck my car listening to Omar try and talk black. Horrible.

Omar and Troy is like listening to two retards. I wanted to wreck my car listening to Omar try and talk black. Horrible.

3 hours of Drake talk. Brutal.
Could be worse could have Ira Windbag on there singing the praises of Pat Riley.

Back
Top Bottom