Big O Fired From 560 Wqam | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Fired From 560 Wqam

Haha you guys don’t like big o because he told it like it is, and he’s not a homer like the rest of you.

Contrary to this line of thought, a lot of polarizing people aren't disliked just because they have a difference of opinion. They're disliked because they're assholes.

In my limited experience, Omar falls into that category. I tried listening to him a few times. I think I was able to stomach him for about 60 seconds each time.

I would rather live in perpetual nuclear winter than listen to Troy Stradford.

I can't prove this. But I THINK Big O got bounced because he flew out to another state to go to a Foreigner concert and could not get back in time to do his radio show last Monday. He did do the Tuesday show but it may have ticked off management. That's my suspicion.

So the Big O will be back on a Station called "The Man". Man talk or more like tabloid talk for men. I'll pass. I like straight Dolphins X's and O's

The guys who are on before 2 when crowder and hochman comes on are the worst
Alex Donno and Josh Friedman. Man they stink.

. said:
“Alex and Josh both bring unique experiences that will lead to great content for this new show, which will touch on sports and beyond,” said Keriann Worley, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom South Florida. “Their vast knowledge of Miami sports and high energy will undoubtedly resonate with South Florida listeners.”

snicker.gif

The 90s were the best for sports talk radio....what happened?

Contrary to this line of thought, a lot of polarizing people aren't disliked just because they have a difference of opinion. They're disliked because they're assholes.

In my limited experience, Omar falls into that category. I tried listening to him a few times. I think I was able to stomach him for about 60 seconds each time.

LOL, you consider him an asshole because you don't agree with his point of view. But to make yourself feel better, you pretend like he is an asshole.

LOL, you consider him an ******* because you don't agree with his point of view. But to make yourself feel better, you pretend like he is an *******.
Not that this was directed at me, but I consider him an asshole because he makes it very easy for people to consider him an asshole, his point of view is irrelevent here. Besides, how would you define someone who brags about 'once shot at a man but missed'...?

images

I can't stand Big O, but im not sure what this has to do with the Dolphins forum, or even the general NFL one. Il be generous and put it in everything else Dolphins rather than the depths

LOL, you consider him an ******* because you don't agree with his point of view. But to make yourself feel better, you pretend like he is an *******.

giphy.gif

1) I posted that, literally, months ago.

2) Read. Comprehend. I stated very clearly that I tried listening to him repeatedly, and he was so abrasive and off-putting that I turned him off quickly. I didn't even have time to agree or disagree with his point of view. It's similar to some posters on this board who might be very knowledgable, but they're such condescending, polarizing d-bags that it overshadows their points.

3) What made me feel better was turning off the station. Quickly.

Back
Top Bottom