Big O is a funny guy. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O is a funny guy.

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I realize that his job seems to be mainly to be the voice of the average Dolphins fan.

But is anyone listening? He just waffled, majorly. Before the Boston thing, he was screaming up and down about the Front Office. And now he's suddenly got amazing insight, and he thinks the way we handled Tait, Woody, etc. is the right way. I dont understand it.

so he is being the voice of the average dolphins fan... seems like the way many people on this board have viewed things to date

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I realize that his job seems to be mainly to be the voice of the average Dolphins fan.

But is anyone listening? He just waffled, majorly. Before the Boston thing, he was screaming up and down about the Front Office. And now he's suddenly got amazing insight, and he thinks the way we handled Tait, Woody, etc. is the right way. I dont understand it.

The thing is, this is the way the average dolphins fan thinks. how many people were defending the FO and saying "wait and see" while most or seemingly most were badmouthing along with the media?

And another thing, how did we handle Tait, Woody? i say we handled them just fine when they were offered contracts. they simply chose to play where they wished to live. that, once again, is not Spielmans fault.

Re: Re: Big O is a funny guy.

Originally posted by finfan54

The thing is, this is the way the average dolphins fan thinks. how many people were defending the FO and saying "wait and see" while most or seemingly most were badmouthing along with the media?

And another thing, how did we handle Tait, Woody? i say we handled them just fine when they were offered contracts. they simply chose to play where they wished to live. that, once again, is not Spielmans fault.

Here's one 33+ year Dolfan that said "wait and see" and agreed on the Woody / Tait thing from the beginning. Check my posts.

If we don't get Boston then is back to square one again. Reggie or another WR in the first.

Ozzy rules!!

I dont think Reggie will be there at 20. i guess we could always give up more picks and trade up.

Re: Re: Big O is a funny guy.

Originally posted by finfan54

Woody never got an offer that i know of. he never made it to town. The Lions made sure of that. Not that I think we should have upped what the Lions did tho. Pretty steep deal for the payback, IMO! ;)

I was relatively satisified with the way Woody and Tait was dealt with. But what I was saying was, this guy was making a huge stink about it. And he ranted up and down about it. How we didnt have a plan.

And suddenly, it's all peachy with him. I dont understand it.

Re: Re: Re: Big O is a funny guy.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Woody never got an offer that i know of. he never made it to town. The Lions made sure of that. Not that I think we should have upped what the Lions did tho. Pretty steep deal for the payback, IMO! ;)

An official offer no, but Woody's agent made it clear thru local news papers that the Dolphins were kept informed at all times. He more than once said he hoped to make it down to Miami for a visit. When the Lions over paid as much as they did RS simple let the agent know the Dolphins were no longer interested. A smart move IMO.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Big O is a funny guy.

Originally posted by ohall

An official offer no, but Woody's agent made it clear thru local news papers that the Dolphins were kept informed at all times. He more than once said he hoped to make it down to Miami for a visit. When the Lions over paid as much as they did RS simple let the agent know the Dolphins were no longer interested. A smart move IMO.

Oliver...

Yeah, that's true, my bad. Another "official" gettin' in my way again !! :lol: Yeah, I suppose eveyone knows basically what's on the table b4 they fly a zillion miles to check out South Beach !!
I check it out everytime I go down, with nuthin' on my table !! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom