Big pat on the back to AJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big pat on the back to AJ

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I haven't been around here to long, and I don't know what if anything you get out of this site(I mean other than what the rest of us do), but you obviously are 1 hell of a fan. I also would like to commend you on a great job dealing w/some certain lower class fans(won't mention any names). I think I speak for all of us Dolphans when I say "thank you" for taking the time to make sure this place runs smothly, and so we have a place to talk football. I would also like to comend the other mods for sticking in there, and getting this place cleaned up.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I haven't been around here to long, and I don't know what if anything you get out of this site(I mean other than what the rest of us do), but you obviously are 1 hell of a fan. I also would like to commend you on a great job dealing w/some certain lower class fans(won't mention any names). I think I speak for all of us Dolphans when I say "thank you" for taking the time to make sure this place runs smothly, and so we have a place to talk football. I would also like to comend the other mods for sticking in there, and getting this place cleaned up.

i think i used my powers as moderator rather far, but i saw some serious garbage from those guys and i couldn't wait for somebody to take a look before i deleted the stuff!:confused:

I think you guys did a great job the last few days. I mean this isn't a place to act like jerk. It is a place to talk about football/Miami Dolphins if people abuse that they should be gone. Did that person who was pretending to be a redneck Dolphan get the boot? I hope so.

We are trying to patch things up with the BBI. It will benefit both sites if we do. The garbage will stop flowing in, and we can get back to the main topic of playoffs.

We both had posters who got out of hand, it was not all them nor was it all us, so we have to meet in the middle.

To be honest Dajesus, I am exhausted. I have been working on this mess along with AJ and 06 for a week, and along with work, it is getting to me.

I just ask one HUGE favor from everyone here. Please, please just keep a civil tongue. If you feel the need to tell someone to F$ck off, or to call them an idiot...just remember all the work the Mods have put into this board to make it what it is, and it can all become a major headache with the slightest of comments.

These are OUR forums, but we need to take the high road as often as possible.

I love our boards, and I love our members (well most of you...lol) I just want to make it the best it can be.

Thanks

you guys know everything us Bills fans say is all in fun. We're just a bunch of jokers down there and pissed off because our team sucked this year.

Don't take everything us Bills fans say so seriously. It's all in fun for the most part.

Like '87 said...telling somebody to F*** off only gets things going. Roll with the punches and play along and you might find that it turns into fun.

exactly. This is just a message boards for die-hard fans.

Originally posted by Player6600
exactly. This is just a message boards for die-hard fans.
die-hard fan care about football and not personal insults.

BTW - Dan was the 2nd winningest QB ever behind Jim Kelly Not, behind Jim Ferguson Not - oh yeah behind some guy that the Colts wasted a #1 pick on in 1983.;)

Come on '06. Show me one post that warrents a ban?

If you want to ban me just because I'm a Bills fan, that's beneath petty.

Your attempt to keep people off the board is misguided my friend.

You need to get with '87. He has some info you REALLY need to be aware of.

06, we have fixed things with the BBI. So we are going to see how it goes.

To ALL members:

Regular smack is allowed, no personal attacks, no threats. If the rules are obeyed, there is no reason to ban anyone.

We are going to allow a few of the members who were banned back on the boards, as we have talked to each member that we are unbanning, and everything should run smoothly.

Please treat them with the same respect you would treat any other fan who comes here. We are starting over, so forgive and forget.

Bury the hatchet, and let's GO PHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom