Big Question on where NFL and sports have possibly gotten now: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Question on where NFL and sports have possibly gotten now:

I am Bane

BAKLAVA
Reaction score
Watching a little ESPN and Dan Patrick Show this morning got me thinking with all this Brady talk and court stuff:

I was just trying to think when all these issues really truly become so big. is it just the media? the twitter feeds? or is it really that rampant now, that nobody can handle situations, or even respect the game they play anymore, or themselves and others.....

did this type of stuff occur way back when in the NFL? in the 60s? 70s? 80s??? was there any issues to this extent going to court?

if anybody has any knowledge on this, or examples of issues from way back when i would like to know. or just even your own thoughts on it.

Really the Brady thing needs to move on. As also need to come to a compromise.

Social media has come a long way and is thriving over news like that my friend.

yeah... i also was thinking if the money now a days has anything to do with it as well. SOOOOO much more money is involved and at stake with the teams, players contracts, NFL, etc...

its just interesting and odd whats constantly surrounding the NFL, and lets even say all of sports. i am just curious if the NFL really went through this type of stuff way back when too.

Back
Top Bottom