bigest shock so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bigest shock so far

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
in this draft so far what is the bigest shock for you?

The biggest shock i can think of is denvor taking maurice clarret

nothing against Saban....just from years of depression.....us not making any stupid moves or picks....! :)

jbond said:
nothing against Saban....just from years of depression.....us not making any stupid moves or picks....! :)

all though i didnt want brown at #2 i am happy about the draft

neither did I....but....he's still a great player and I'm happy with his selection and this year so far as well. that's my 'shock'....lol

I thought of the Lions taking another WR in the first...but the Jests continued their day one draft bungling by taking the kicker...don't get me wrong, not a bad choice but too early and not their biggest need....

I liked Nugent alot.....will be a great kicker (my prediction anyways...)

fear-the-d said:
in this draft so far what is the bigest shock for you?

The biggest shock i can think of is denvor taking maurice clarret
Jax taking Jones over Clayton

jbond said:
I liked Nugent alot.....will be a great kicker (my prediction anyways...)

I agree with you...I'm just saying that the Jests had other needs that could have been addressed with that pick, but they are still hurting from the missed kicks in the playoffs, I guess...

gotta be the way Denver has drafted, 3 CBs and then Clarett. thats a awful draft

jbond said:

Just think.......

A couple of years ago you awakened with the thought in you mind, "Why Eddie Moore in the second round?"

"Why did we draft a project tackle in the second round?"

O' you say you didn't think that....

"Why Jamar Fletcher?"

My biggest shock will arrive soon on the field......

Charlie Rogers, Roy Williams, and Mike Williams on the same field at the same time. :eek:

ZOD said:
My biggest shock will arrive soon on the field......

Charlie Rogers, Roy Williams, and Mike Williams on the same field at the same time. :eek:

Joey Harrington should have a good fantasy football year

nick19991 said:
gotta be the way Denver has drafted, 3 CBs and then Clarett. thats a awful draft

Mo.Clarett might have you eating crow. He has the right offensive line to run behind. Remember Emmitt's 40 time wasnt impressive....but look at the end result of a marvelous career. Im not saying he will be the next "Emmit" but he damn sure has a shot at it behind Denvers line. Look at Droughns. You really think that was all him?

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Mo.Clarett might have you eating crow. He has the right offensive line to run behind. Remember Emmitt's 40 time wasnt impressive....but look at the end result of a marvelous career. Im not saying he will be the next "Emmit" but he damn sure has a shot at it behind Denvers line. Look at Droughns. You really think that was all him?

yeah he's lucky because if he were on any other team then he would have to be good to get 1,000 yards but with Denver pretty much any buddy can do that

Back
Top Bottom