Bigger joke than AJ Feeley... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bigger joke than AJ Feeley...

buckeyenic

You've been deodorized by Mods
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I can't beleive the way the NFL Draft went for Miami. It was a JOKE! They got "ok" players, and wasted the 2nd round pick on ANOTHER DE. I mean, the last time I checked Jason Taylor/Kevin Carter were both pretty solid players. Why in the world would the Fins take Roth?!?! What a waste of a pick. And taking a LB when QB's such as Lefour and Frye were available?!?! JOKE, JOKE, JOKE. I'm not quite sure how anyone expects the team to do well when the Dolphins front offices are ran by morons.

well.... i guess its good that you make your first post with a splash.

and its funny your screen name doesn't align with your opinion of our 2nd round pick, lol... and frye wasn't available when we made our 3rd round pick. LeFors was projected to go in the 6th and was picked up earlier than that by Carolina.

You have no clue what you're talking about dude. The most respected people on this site, as with a great majority of the fans, thought we had an A+ draft.

Matt Roth was a great value pick in the second round and if he loses 10 pounds he can easily play OLB in our 3-4 defense. It was a great draft by Saban. He is slowly building our defense just like Jimmy Johnson did. In a couple years we'll be looking back at what a great job Saban did in the draft.

buckeyenic said:
I can't beleive the way the NFL Draft went for Miami. It was a JOKE! They got "ok" players, and wasted the 2nd round pick on ANOTHER DE. I mean, the last time I checked Jason Taylor/Kevin Carter were both pretty solid players. Why in the world would the Fins take Roth?!?! What a waste of a pick. And taking a LB when QB's such as Lefour and Frye were available?!?! JOKE, JOKE, JOKE. I'm not quite sure how anyone expects the team to do well when the Dolphins front offices are ran by morons.

We don't need a qb. AJ is going to do a fine job for us this year. The guys you want are projects that will not make any impact for years if at all.

We are going to have an awesome defense this year and in the future as we inject youth at key positions.

buckeyenic said:

It's OK Ricky I hear Saban wants you back. :D

Call me stupid or whatever...but the way I see it, teams typically address problems in their roster...I see NO problem at DE (maybe you do)...BUT I do see some major concerns at QB. If you can't see that problem, you're blind.

You make it sound like Jason Taylor and Kevin Carter are 3 year veterans, they aren't. This will be Taylors 9th season, Carters 11th...they aren't going to be around forever. You can never have enough guys...especially in the trenches. Carolina built its team from 1-15 to the Super Bowl from the lines out (Rucker, Peppers, and Al Wallace as the three DEs), and Roth was a projected first rounder.

AJ will be fine?!?!?! How do you figure?!!? And if he's going to be fine, why would Miami have picked Alex Smith if he was available?!?

Not a well informed first post. Albeit it may be an emotional one that disagrees with Sabans picks... but until a guy suits up and plays a snap....who cant really dislike any pick so far.

Back
Top Bottom