Biggest 2 plays of the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest 2 plays of the year

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Which play would you want back if you could have the Fins re-play any ?

I would want back Jay's INT ag. the Jets in NJ in the first-and-goal situation at the 6-yard line before throwing a dramatic interception in the 21-17 loss. (BTW - I do not blame Jay for losing that game - Lamar)

Which play was a biggest of the year?

I'll take Jay's TD vs. OAK that made the cover of Sports Illustrated

The Dolphin touchdown at the Oakland game. I was sitting at the endzone in which the TD was scored. Everyone was holding their breath in disbelief and then all the Dolphin fans, that actually stayed, were screaming. The Raiders fans near me were just stunned. Those looks of disbelief on their faces alone made my day. :D

BWAHAHAHAHA :fire: Take that Faiders!! :lol:

clear.gif

13-Which play would you want back if you could have the Fins re-play any ?

:)

I like it when Fiedler comes out of the pocket and scores the TD himself probably because all of his options are covered. He makes the score himself "for the team". I don't want that situation duplicated though because the nailbiter games will give me a heartattack one of these days. ;)

As far as plays I would take back, I would take back any of the game losing INTs :rolleyes:

You could also make a case for Lamar Smith's fumble on the two yard line against the Pats for the worst play. You could also say that Fiedler's two touchdown passes to Chris Chambers against the Jills in Buffalo were two of the best of the years. I hope that the Fins have a couple of more 'memorable' plays in them for this postseason! ie. Fielder's touchdown pass to Gadsden to beat the Ravens in OT, Madison's interception return against the Steelers, or Fiedler to Chambers against the Jets with no time left to beat the Jets in Miami to get to the Super Bowl!

Miadphan13..............

Originally posted by miadphan13
The Dolphin touchdown at the Oakland game. I was sitting at the endzone in which the TD was scored. Everyone was holding their breath in disbelief and then all the Dolphin fans, that actually stayed, were screaming. The Raiders fans near me were just stunned. Those looks of disbelief on their faces alone made my day. :D

BWAHAHAHAHA :fire: Take that Faiders!! :lol:

That was a classic game with an unbelievable finish that won't soon be forgotten for all 'phin fans!!!!:eek:

no doubt - the comeback ag. the Bills in barfalo was also incredible with the 2 CC TD's and the fumbled kickoff sandwiched in between :D

The play I would want replayed would deffinitly be the int on first in goal against the Jets. If I was the o-cordinator, I would call either a fb blast or Qb draw out of the shotgun. The only way I would call a pass play in that whole series is if they stopped us on 3rd down. That play was huge for so many reasons. If Chan doesn't make that bone head call, and Jay doesn't make the bone head throw, that stupid streak would be over, the confidence this team would have gianed would be threw the roof, every Dolphan and Dolphins goal for the season would be a realaity(1st round bye). It just would be a whole different season.

Here is the biggest play that we should take back....

The Lamar Smith fumble on the 1 yard line against New England when everyone thought he was going in to score. That play still turns my stomach.:eek:

The two biggest plays of the year are....

1. Jay Fiedler's TD run against Oakland.

2. Chris Chambers acrobatic catch in the endzone to beat Buff.

......also I love that Brian Walker smash at the goaline that made Shaun Alexander fumble. That was an awesome defensive play, and one of the best hits of the year for the dolphins. He drilled Alexander.

Re: Here is the biggest play that we should take back....

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
The Lamar Smith fumble on the 1 yard line against New England when everyone thought he was going in to score. That play still turns my stomach.:eek:

The diference is that would have only given Miami a chance to tie, when the Jet int would have won the game.

That is true Dajesus...

but the momentum was in our favor at that time. I believe if we were able to tie the Pats, we would've won if the game had to go to sudden death. The Fins dug a hole for themselves by halftime and in the second half they were trying to make things happen. When that fumble happened, it just deflated the Fins. You can see it in their faces when the camera went to the sidelines. To me, that play hurt the most because the division and a first round bye was at stake.

AND who could forget "da man" Zach Thomas and his "Dolphin" flip into the endzone to score off his interception. :eek:

Just like a true Dolphin! :lol:

clear.gif

speaking of D

cannot forget Mixon's INT return ag. Denver
or
Brock's INT TD return ag. Atlanta

How about taking back Wanne's half-time speak ag. the Jets in NJ

Back
Top Bottom