Biggest Blowout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Blowout

I remember a game against the St.Louis Rams back in the 70's, I know the Fins had over 50+ points and the Rams had no more than 2 TD's. I think it was a Thanksgiving Day Game, before the Cowboys and Lions took over it annually.

Correct!

Bob Griese tossed six touchdowns in a 55-14 rout of the St Louis Cardinals on November 24, 1977...

GOTTA LOVE GRIESE'S HORN RIMMED GLASSES

:D

I think the biggest blowout in 'fins History came in the '72 UNDEFEATED season when we hamered the Patriots 52-0! And that was in the run run run then maybe throw it 9 or 10 times a game era.

dfinsfan said:
I think the biggest blowout in 'fins History came in the '72 UNDEFEATED season when we hamered the Patriots 52-0! And that was in the run run run then maybe throw it 9 or 10 times a game era.
you are correct, the St L game was the most we scored, but
Most Decisive Win
52 52-0 vs. New England (11/12/72)
44 44-0 vs. Baltimore (11/11/73)
43 43-0 at N.Y. Jets (10/19/75)
42 45-3 vs. N.Y. Jets (11/24/86) my personal fav. :D
42 42-0 vs. Kansas City (10/11/87)
http://www.miamidolphins.com/history/teamrecords/scoring.asp

jags beat us like 62 to 10 in the playoffs i was there it was marino's last game and it was the worst game of his career.

62-7

Super Bowl 17 wasn't a blowout I don't think the Redskins led until the last 10 minutes.

62-7

Super Bowl 17 wasn't a blowout I don't think the Redskins led until the last 10 minutes.

This was one of the only times I cried after a game....I felt so bad that Dan went out this way....and how the Jags just ran it up. Even when we lost some Superbowls I didn't feel as bad. But it doesn't change how I feel about Dan...he was the best ever.

Back
Top Bottom