Biggest contender for Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest contender for Miami

Wagon Circler said:
and the bills are closer to the dolphins than they are to the 9ers.

Come climb down from that pedestal.

they're closer if you mean location wise that miami is closer to new york than new york is closer to cali..haha bills are the bottom of the nfl dont get your hopes up buddy:sidelol:

miaD5499 said:
they're closer if you mean location wise that miami is closer to new york than new york is closer to cali..haha bills are the bottom of the nfl dont get your hopes up buddy:sidelol:
Maybe you guys can inflate your record by beating a string of bad teams like you you did last year.

Miami hasn't won **** yet. Stop strutting around with your chests all puffed up because you went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

Wagon Circler said:
Maybe you guys can inflate your record by beating a string of bad teams like you you did last year.

Miami hasn't won **** yet. Stop strutting around with your chests all puffed up because you went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

done deal if you and other bills fans stop talking like the bills are going to be a power house next year and that miami is going to suck and that everyone we sign is garbage.....so in other words i wont stop!!! and just by the way what are you going to say when miami wins the division next year???

miaD5499 said:
done deal if you and other bills fans stop talking like the bills are going to be a power house next year

Please find me someone that has actually said that.

Wagon Circler said:

You're right, they did beat the bills and jets during that streak.

HiOctaneBills said:
Please find me someone that has actually said that.

oh wait so you guys actually think the bills are going to be bad next year??? ive heard posts saying that the bills are going to be 10-6 or better on this site and that they are up top for the division and that they could be making a serious playoff push this year i mean seriously please...if you bills fans dont think your going to be good next year then what have you guys been trying to say??

miaD5499 said:
oh wait so you guys actually think the bills are going to be bad next year??? ive heard posts saying that the bills are going to be 10-6 or better on this site and that they are up top for the division and that they could be making a serious playoff push this year i mean seriously please...

I have not seen a single Bills fan say that here.

miaD5499 said:
if you bills fans dont think your going to be good next year then what have you guys been trying to say??

That Miami still has a lot to prove....

HiOctaneBills said:
I have not seen a single Bills fan say that here.

That Miami still has a lot to prove....

i have seen a post in the depths by a bills fan that did say that they were going to end up going 10-6 (you can take my word on it but if you dont want to thats fine) and i have seen plenty of idiotic remarks stating that daunte is horrible and in on thread (best qb in afc east) i have seen comments refering to daunte and jp losman as of equal status...you have to admit that some bills fans (or most bills fans) on this site make very untrue and ignorant posts (not saying you but just in general)

miaD5499 said:
you have to admit that some bills fans (or most bills fans) on this site make very untrue and ignorant posts (not saying you but just in general)

Of course, as do Dolfans. Such is life. :wink:

sorry, but we arent the 'team to beat' untill we take the AFC east. nothing is guaranteed, this is the NFL! like WC said, its a question of weather we can beat the pats not if thew pats can beat us, think what you want, but the pats are still the current best team in the AFC east and will be until someone else finishes first!

Back
Top Bottom