Biggest game in 20 years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest game in 20 years

If MIA plays like they did the 1st half this week, and actually convert on a few more of the opportunities, they just might build a decent lead against WASH, who looks equally bad.

I think this redskins game is the biggest game this franchise has had in 20 years. Not being a smart ******* like usual. We lose this game we are in the drivers seat to getting the best QB prospect in nearly a decade.

I think they can win the game and still get the top pick. I actually think they do win this game. Also, Trevor Lawrence doesn't come out until next year. I'd say he's a better QB prospect than Tua.

I can see it now, Haskins lights it up, and the media will proclaim we should of taken him in the Draft.

Haskins is very good without pressure but terrible with pressure. Jared Goff like. With our lack of pressure, I can see him having a coming out party. Maybe his only party of the season because I don’t think he’s very good.

Why would anyone think we win? Or worry about it? I bet Vegas makes phins td dogs at home against skins

Back
Top Bottom