Biggest game in 20 years | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest game in 20 years

I haven't been able to watch a ton of college football; September is a busy month for me. I was going off of last year...looks like Lawrence isn't off to a great start this year, but he's still got over a season and a half to improve. I'm all in for whatever QB makes our team better.
No doubt Lawrence is still a great prospect. I just don’t think we will be bad enough next year to get a top 3 pick so i think we should get the qb this year if possible.

I feel like some fans are expecting us to beat Wash. I don’t think some of you have realized yet how bad this roster is. Keep in mind, the redskins are not tanking and have much more talent. I think wash beats us by 2 touchdowns

Lol

Miami point differential-137
Washington -52.

We are on a whole different level of bad
Their defense is better than ours ...hands down, but the offense is about even the way I see it.

I'm wondering what the over/under for this game will be. 20 points? lol.

Coming off a bye week and playing the lowly Redskins at home is a must-win game. Tanking or no tanking, this is a game that you cannot lose if you think Flores and his coaching staff have a chance to turn things around in 2020 and beyond.

Lose against the Redskins and the honeymoon period is over for Grier and Flores.
I think youre right! Damn right.
The Skins will most likely be 0-5 when they come to Miami. If we can't beat an 0-5 team at home, while coming off of a bye week, what gives ANYONE a reason to have faith that this coaching staff, or Grier, will make the right decisions to lead the team going forward? Are these the people to you'd trust to make the right choice in next years draft, first pick or not?

Your following reply is why I typed LOL.

You havent been watching both qbs if you still think Trevor Lawrence is the better qb.

I think we can agree that a Junior Year Tua is better than a Sophomore Year Trevor. However, it's possible that a Junior Year Trevor is equal to or better than Tua this season. I guess we will see. As I said, I'd be fine with either QB under center.

You do realize Miami is WORSE than Washington?

I mean...

Have you been keeping up?

Have you watched any Redskins games? Dolphins have been a lot more competitive the past two weeks than the Redskins. I don't think the Dolphins dominate, but I do think they win the game.

I think we can agree that a Junior Year Tua is better than a Sophomore Year Trevor. However, it's possible that a Junior Year Trevor is equal to or better than Tua this season. I guess we will see. As I said, I'd be fine with either QB under center.

He won't be because he's not working on the little things now. He's regressed a ton.

Have you watched any Redskins games? Dolphins have been a lot more competitive the past two weeks than the Redskins. I don't think the Dolphins dominate, but I do think they win the game.

I have, theyve scored more points. Stopped less points. That's all that matters.

I think this redskins game is the biggest game this franchise has had in 20 years. Not being a smart ******* like usual. We lose this game we are in the drivers seat to getting the best QB prospect in nearly a decade.

no....I was at the biggest game of the last 20 years...the last playoff win over Peyton Manning!

Coming off a bye miamis o is likely to have a wrinkle it takes a half for the skins d to catch up to. Maybe an extra ot etc.

Here’s hoping we aren’t scoring points off that wrinkle.

Back
Top Bottom