Biggest game in 20 years | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest game in 20 years

Coming off a bye miamis o is likely to have a wrinkle it takes a half for the skins d to catch up to. Maybe an extra ot etc.

Here’s hoping we aren’t scoring points off that wrinkle.
Hopefully we grow softer in one week - we are already emotionally spent after 4 games

I think we win this game. I won't say that more than twice more this year, but...

* At home
* Coming out of a bye
* Skins about to go 0-5...difference being that their coaching staff is not safe so the tension level in that locker room will be high and they may have to start Haskins to try to shake things up

I have no delusions of the quality of this team, but I like our chances in this one.

Coming off a bye week and playing the lowly Redskins at home is a must-win game. Tanking or no tanking, this is a game that you cannot lose if you think Flores and his coaching staff have a chance to turn things around in 2020 and beyond.

Lose against the Redskins and the honeymoon period is over for Grier and Flores.
I think youre right! Damn right.
The Skins will most likely be 0-5 when they come to Miami. If we can't beat an 0-5 team at home, while coming off of a bye week, what gives ANYONE a reason to have faith that this coaching staff, or Grier, will make the right decisions to lead the team going forward? Are these the people to you'd trust to make the right choice in next years draft, first pick or not?

I couldn’t agree more.

I think this redskins game is the biggest game this franchise has had in 20 years. Not being a smart ******* like usual. We lose this game we are in the drivers seat to getting the best QB prospect in nearly a decade.
I refuse to believe that this proud franchise can have a big game where we're trying to lose … we have too many important games for this to move the needle. Now, if it's the last game of the season and the #1 pick is on the line … then I may be forced to re-evaluate, but game 6 of a 16 game season … I cannot agree.

Coming off a bye week and playing the lowly Redskins at home is a must-win game. Tanking or no tanking, this is a game that you cannot lose if you think Flores and his coaching staff have a chance to turn things around in 2020 and beyond.

Lose against the Redskins and the honeymoon period is over for Grier and Flores.
lol. You haven't been keeping up with the tank (rebuild) have you?

A win against the skins would have one meaningless good side: not being 32 in every power ranking.

Their defense is better than ours ...hands down, but the offense is about even the way I see it.
And we all know defense wins games...Washington by 17. Some are still trying to wrap their heads around how bad this roster is so think replacement scab team during a strike year with a little less moxie. Now you got it...

I fear there are several teams that look as bad as us this year. We really need a bit of luck for the top pick.

I think youre right! Damn right.
The Skins will most likely be 0-5 when they come to Miami. If we can't beat an 0-5 team at home, while coming off of a bye week, what gives ANYONE a reason to have faith that this coaching staff, or Grier, will make the right decisions to lead the team going forward? Are these the people to you'd trust to make the right choice in next years draft, first pick or not?

Washington has a legit decent defense. Now in your world, that may mean little. But Washington isnt on the scrub level by design like Miami is. Making your post and the one you were replying to, nonsense.

I think we win this game. I won't say that more than twice more this year, but...

* At home
* Coming out of a bye
* Skins about to go 0-5...difference being that their coaching staff is not safe so the tension level in that locker room will be high and they may have to start Haskins to try to shake things up

I have no delusions of the quality of this team, but I like our chances in this one.
We'll win and we'll all celebrate it here like we should.

If MIA plays like they did the 1st half this week, and actually convert on a few more of the opportunities, they just might build a decent lead against WASH, who looks equally bad.
Of all the 0-4 teams only us, and maybe Pitt and Cincy are in the QB market. Once Darnold comes back the Jets will start winning a few. They’re a 6-10 team (Cincy the same) when healthy and we’re a 3-13 team at best. Washington isn’t drafting a QB. No matter what ImO we’re getting what we want.

Washington has a legit decent defense. Now in your world, that may mean little. But Washington isnt on the scrub level by design like Miami is. Making your post and the one you were replying to, nonsense.

Agreed. Redskins defense can give legitimate teams issues. They will have their way us especially in second half. Colt McCoy and AP should do enough to keep us winless.

Back
Top Bottom