Biggest ? Mark | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest ? Mark

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
To me the biggest thing I question going into this game is the OLine. Our D will be fine - the secondary is coming along - Big Daddy was a HUGE signing in more ways than one. Everything on O will depend on the guys up front. IF we have to change game plans because they cannot stop the other team we are in a world of hurt. IF RB gets the same holes to run through he had in preseason we are in trouble. IF we have an above avg line this year the skies the limit BUT they haven't shown they are even avg yet. Hadnot and Anderson HAVE to play ALOT better than they have so far. As much as I want to be optimistic this year I just don't know if this group can be dominating up front.

The OL without question. It's shown no signs of being upgraded thus far, and my fear is that Culpepper wont last a season with the pounding he might take. Not to mention the effect it could have on the running game.....

I'm optimistic that they could come around eventually, but thus far it doesn't look like our OL is going to be one of our strength's...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom