Votes: 0 0.0%
  • K - Olindo needs to go

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • big time WR like Tori Holt or Marvin Harrison

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • better cheerleaders

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
You guys need a new Offensive coordinator. Mukarky is screwing you guys.

Dmancari23 said:
I love how everyone thinks Ronnie Brown is the answer @ RB and that the RB position is not even on here. CLUELESS.. We need a stud WR out of the options that are available.

All i got to say is WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Ronnie Brown has been here two years and you think he should be the best RB in the league!!!! even with that fact that 4 guards got hurt. How is he supposed to run the ball with no holes opening up. Hes a downhill type of runner, not a outside the line type of back. when we finally get a decent line you will see major improvement in his game. how can he fail, he has size, speed, ball carrier vision, and power. Soo you can stop right there with the ronnie comments

Rocky Raccoon said:
dude, it's true. I love Chambers too, but he's not getting it done.

How is he supposed to catch the ball when it never gets to him. I really don't want to argue this though so I will just let you post a reply and then we can be done with it.

dol fan4Life,

No worries man. He is a little hobbit who comes out of his hole after Ronnie has a bad game and rips on him. After the Chicago game, we didn't see him for 2 or 3 weeks. I think he is a Jets fan or something, who knows.

Rocky Raccoon said:
dude, it's true. I love Chambers too, but he's not getting it done.

How is he supposed to get it done, with a QB that cant get it done.... tell me when harrington finallly has a winning record

30 percent want a QB?! y!!! we have no what culpepper is capable of when he gets healthy. he would have MVP a couple of years ago if it wasn't for peyton, man some of u guys amaze me

Aqua4Ever04 said:
How is he supposed to catch the ball when it never gets to him. I really don't want to argue this though so I will just let you post a reply and then we can be done with it.
how many times does he drop the ball when it DOES get to him? I know the QB's aren't great but he is not a good route runner and he doesn't fight for the ball EVER.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
dol fan4Life,

No worries man. He is a little hobbit who comes out of his hole after Ronnie has a bad game and rips on him. After the Chicago game, we didn't see him for 2 or 3 weeks. I think he is a Jets fan or something, who knows.

haha thank you!! brown is my favorite player and this guy thinks he sucks!!! hes gonna be a beast when we get a line

Phishpunk@WCU said:
30 percent want a QB?! y!!! we have no what culpepper is capable of when he gets healthy. he would have MVP a couple of years ago if it wasn't for peyton, man some of u guys amaze me

It doesn't amaze you when you hear it every day. You just get used to it.
Rocky Raccoon said:
how many times does he drop the ball when it DOES get to him? I know the QB's aren't great but he is not a good route runner and he doesn't fight for the ball EVER.

Well I've seen him run great routes make great catches and pull balls away from defenders. Yeah he's had a down year, but the whole offense has. I just don't want you pinning all the blame on him, no one has been that great on the offense this year.
dol_fan4life said:
haha thank you!! brown is my favorite player and this guy thinks he sucks!!! hes gonna be a beast when we get a line

Ronnie's the man dude. He will be a superstar very soon.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I've seen him run great routes make great catches and pull balls away from defenders. Yeah he's had a down year, but the whole offense has. I just don't want you pinning all the blame on him, no one has been that great on the offense this year.

I'm definately not pinning it all on him. Everyone has played poorly.

Dredd1050 said:
I don't know man. I'm a Dolphin Digest subscriber and I haven't been really blown away by the cheerleader centerfolds in it. :D

One of our cheerleaders was on Quite Frankly with Steven A. Smith the other day for winning the hottest cheerleader in the NFL or something like that. Girl was looking tight...

Back
Top Bottom