• K - Olindo needs to go

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • big time WR like Tori Holt or Marvin Harrison

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • better cheerleaders

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Dmancari23 said:
Actually I gave Ronnie props for the Chicago game. That and the Carolina game last year have been his only two good games of his career. Not bad for a guy who is getting paid to be a #2 draft pick and has yet to live up to being any more than a "workout warrior".

Well I hope you would lower your standards of "good" for the 2005 season because of the fact that he split carries with Ricky Williams. You would have to call a 60 yard game pretty good when he gets 15 carries.

2005:

Opponent Carries Yards TD...YPC

Carolina .....23......132... 1....5.7
Buffalo...... 17.......97 ....0....5.7
Kansas City..8.......95.... 1....11.8
New Orleans.23.....106....0....4.6
Atlanta.......12.......67.....0...5.6
Cleveland....12.......56.....0...4.7
Oakland......14.......58......1...4.1

So there's a guy splitting carries getting 4 yards per carry in 7 games as a rookie. That's pretty impressive to me. He did his job in those games, weather or not Ricky did has nothing to do with Ronnie, but on those days Ronnie did his job. And the Carolina, Buffalo, Kansas City and New Orleans game, he gave more than the norm.

This year Ronnie has been banged up and the line has been terrible. Despite that, he's been our only consistant offensive player. So you can now quit talking bad about Ronnie because YOU ARE WRONG. Just 2 good games in his career huh? Wow, do some research.

Nobody else is thinking about the DTs. These guys are one of the main reasons why our deffense is doing so well and look at these ages:
Wilkinson 33
Traylor 37
Zgonina 36
Holliday 30
and many of their contracts are up so we will have a couple not returning. Ya we have a couple of young guys but what have any of them done. Without solid DTs the D wont function properly. I believe it is one of the teams top needs, but am not sure if it should be the 1st round pick because there seems to be allot of depth at that position.

DT is fine for one more year. Holliday and Wilkinson can get the job done with Evans, Wright, or Vickerson providing solid backup. We can address the D-line in 2008.

Well I hope you would lower your standards of "good" for the 2005 season because of the fact that he split carries with Ricky Williams. You would have to call a 60 yard game pretty good when he gets 15 carries.

2005:

Opponent Carries Yards TD...YPC

Carolina .....23......132... 1....5.7
Buffalo...... 17.......97 ....0....5.7
Kansas City..8.......95.... 1....11.8
New Orleans.23.....106....0....4.6
Atlanta.......12.......67.....0...5.6
Cleveland....12.......56.....0...4.7
Oakland......14.......58......1...4.1

So there's a guy splitting carries getting 4 yards per carry in 7 games as a rookie. That's pretty impressive to me. He did his job in those games, weather or not Ricky did has nothing to do with Ronnie, but on those days Ronnie did his job. And the Carolina, Buffalo, Kansas City and New Orleans game, he gave more than the norm.

This year Ronnie has been banged up and the line has been terrible. Despite that, he's been our only consistant offensive player. So you can now quit talking bad about Ronnie because YOU ARE WRONG. Just 2 good games in his career huh? Wow, do some research.

he averaged 4.4 yards a carry his rookie season........ thats really good

marshall faulk didnt average 4.4 yds until 5 years in the league.

larry johnson and ladainian tomlinson both averaged less their rookie seasons....

do the research people and you will find that Ronnie IS a good back

3 of you voted for Better Cheerleaders. :mad:

I voted for QB, and a close second would be LT (Left tackle, not LaDainian) :wink:

3 of you voted for Better Cheerleaders. :mad:

I voted for QB, and a close second would be LT (Left tackle, not LaDainian) :wink:

if you vote for QB you're a harrington lover and culpepper hater..

culpepper started 4 games... he got CLEARLY better every game... he also posted a pure NUMBER of 77 QB Rating..... HE ALSO NEVER had a 100yd rushing game to help him, or anything close to the rushing game we had in the later half of the season......

Joey's QB rating??? 60 something?? lol..

PLEASE GIVE CPEP A CHANCE. he started 4 games... last game he played he had 95 QB rating.... good game cpep haters

if you vote for QB you're a harrington lover and culpepper hater..

culpepper started 4 games... he got CLEARLY better every game... he also posted a pure NUMBER of 77 QB Rating..... HE ALSO NEVER had a 100yd rushing game to help him, or anything close to the rushing game we had in the later half of the season......

Joey's QB rating??? 60 something?? lol..

PLEASE GIVE CPEP A CHANCE. he started 4 games... last game he played he had 95 QB rating.... good game cpep haters

I actually don't like DC or Joey. Sorry, just being honest.
:rolleyes:

We need a beast for a LT, and a big time receiver......ideally we could draft a great LT that we could flank out as a #1 WR in the 3 to 4 WR sets:D

Seriously though, if we can get a #1 WR, go for it, but otherwise take the best LT. We really need both, so either way we win.

Sad truth is that with the exception of the cheeleaders, all of those issues need to be addressed. There is far too much to fix in one offseason I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom