• big time WR like Tori Holt or Marvin Harrison

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • better cheerleaders

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

Finole

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What is Miami's biggest need? Who should we draft in the 1st round come April?

I have my own opinion, but I'll hold off until we get more of a consensus.

Finole said:
What is Miami's biggest need? Who should we draft in the 1st round come April?

I have my own opinion, but I'll hold off until we get more of a consensus.

QB, of course

Recievers, we've been through 5 QB's including Daunte Culpepper with these same recievers and they've all looked mediocre. When do you start looking at the other half of the equation?

Come draft day, I'd take the best CB, DL or LB, whoever the coaches feel is the BPA.

I would say however that we really need help in the secondary......we suck back there.

It's the QB position of course. What sucks most about this situation is that were no better than we were last year in the QB department if anything were worse. We have a former Pro Bowler who we have no idea if he's going to come back to form and he's tied up heavily in our salary cap. Yesterday was the day that Joey can be our future of our team idea died because he sucks balls and he played disgracefully. Our defense is a year older and with Zach having an 8Mil cap number as well as J.T. having a high cap we have no idea how we are going to keep our two best players.

WRs. Doesn't matter who we have has QB if we don't have someone to catch the ball. Chambers needs to be cut or traded. We need to get 1-2 good WRs with a clear cut, catch everything #1 WR. I also think we need a new TE but that's another topic.

How many drops yesterday? 5? 6?

Yes, I voted for better cheerleaders!!

bigmiamifan said:
WRs. Doesn't matter who we have has QB if we don't have someone to catch the ball. Chambers needs to be cut or traded. We need to get 1-2 good WRs with a clear cut, catch everything #1 WR. I also think we need a new TE but that's another topic.

How many drops yesterday? 5? 6?

Marino made Tony Martin and Mark Ingram look good.

A head coach who will take responsibility for a team with no discipline and reallly bad play calling on both sides of the ball.

jlfin said:
Marino made Tony Martin and Mark Ingram look good.

Well at least they could catch the ball chambers can't catch the ball on a consistent basis...only reason he made the pro bowl was because of that bills game last year.

I'm all for drafting calvin johnson, and keeping chambers,welker,hagan as option. as far is booker is concern i don't know.

I also think culpepper will be fine.

I love how everyone thinks Ronnie Brown is the answer @ RB and that the RB position is not even on here. CLUELESS.. We need a stud WR out of the options that are available.

PhinFan0202 said:
One area of the team that we got right.

I don't know man. I'm a Dolphin Digest subscriber and I haven't been really blown away by the cheerleader centerfolds in it. :D

It's not QB and it's not WR. Stop kidding yourselves with those fantasys because it just isn't happening. The plan is to go with Culpepper, we are going to give him more than 4 games on a bum knee. When are you guys going to realize that?

It should be a lock down corner or offensive lineman. Take a few posistions such as LT, CB and OLB and take the BPA of those positions. Maybe we could even trade down.

Back
Top Bottom