Biggest rival | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest rival

cltchperf

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was just wondering What the majority phin fans thought was their biggest rival, the Bills, Jets, or Pats.
I'd have to say the Jets are, but I can't stand the Patriots either. I think Bills fans are gonna say Miami, it's interesting to me, because at one point the Bills use to be the biggest rivals for Miami, but it has shifted away just a little I think to the Jets, Maybe it has to do with the 20 game win streal Miami ahd in the 70's. The Monday Night Miracle might be a reason for Miami, and the Fake spike by Marino might be a reason Jets fans have miami as the biggest rival. But other than Miami fans, I was wondering what these intruding Bills, Pats, and Jets fans also think is their biggest rival

Jets...Bills...Jets...argh! It's just too hard to decide which one I hate more! But if you held a gun to my head, I'd say Jets.

cltchperf said:
I was just wondering What the majority phin fans thought was their biggest rival, the Bills, Jets, or Pats.
I'd have to say the Jets are, but I can't stand the Patriots either. I think Bills fans are gonna say Miami, it's interesting to me, because at one point the Bills use to be the biggest rivals for Miami, but it has shifted away just a little I think to the Jets, Maybe it has to do with the 20 game win streal Miami ahd in the 70's. The Monday Night Miracle might be a reason for Miami, and the Fake spike by Marino might be a reason Jets fans have miami as the biggest rival. But other than Miami fans, I was wondering what these intruding Bills, Pats, and Jets fans also think is their biggest rival

not here, never, always the hated Jets always

I Hate the Fins more than anyone because since I started watching football as a young kid in the Kelly/Marino era the real race was usually against you guys. I love hating the fins. So much so that I infiltrate your site and find your weakness in case One Bills Drive calls me for tips.

I'm starting to hate the Pats now, but I really believe thier time at the top is coming to a close, along with the Jets.

The Buffalo/Miami rivalry will once again reign in the AFCE. The way it outta be.

to me its the jets cause my bro is a jet fan and we always have our disputes

i think fans of those 3 teams hate us the most...living in connecticut , i have to deal with jets and pats fans...jets fans are the worst...there is nothing worse than being in the meadowlands hearing them do that stupid chant...at least they can spell jets...being on this board, bills fans are starting to get under my skin...lets see how good losman is...

I say it is all of them!

It just seems to be who ever is fighting us for the division at the time... We have been so good for so long that we have Bills fans hating us during the 80's early 90's, Jets fans during the early 90's and Pats fans since then. It's just we seemed to be in the running for the division every year except for this last one of couse but that will soon change. Being Dolphin fans we are all spoiled because we don't see years like this past one.

So right now I say it's the Pats but that will shift when another rival rises with us to the top. They all come and go but we always remain at the top!!!

Back
Top Bottom