Biggest ??? So Far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest ??? So Far

SoFlaFan

Armchair QB
Reaction score
A mid offseason look at what may concern you most?
  • LB depth?
  • OL health/depth?
  • Jay Fiedler?
  • Ricky Williams?
  • WR depth?
Any others?

How about Levon Kirkland to help out on LB depth?

Seahawks | Kirkland Released - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
13:56 PT: Seahawks.com reports the team has released LB Levon Kirkland. "Levon filled an important role for this team and its development last season. He brought toughness and leadership to the club while our young guys were growing and maturing," said Executive Vice President/Coach Mike Holmgren. "We have decided to move in a different direction, but want to thank Levon for his contributions to the Seattle Seahawks."

Last edited by a moderator:
RW, OL health, JF's continued development are all things that are key and I'll be looking at. The most important issue in my mind is - if given all of these issues, Norv Turner is able to fit his system to existing player skills/capabilities and finally elevate the Offensive scheme to a "top half of the league" performance level.

Originally posted by WharfRat
DL Health/Depth
OL Health/Depth is better as of now, so I 100% agree w/you WharfRat

our defensive co-ordinator...we've had talented defenses for years, but not used any of that talent to its fullest...vanilla=nother playoff loss

Originally posted by stan marino
our defensive co-ordinator...we've had talented defenses for years, but not used any of that talent to its fullest...vanilla=nother playoff loss
that was as much atribbutable to "DL Health/Depth" as DC :(

linebacker depth is my biggest concern...if one of the starters goes down, i dont feel comfortable with any of our backups...

i think when the other teams know exactly how ur goin to play against them its a big advantage...

Originally posted by jd13
linebacker depth is my biggest concern...if one of the starters goes down, i dont feel comfortable with any of our backups...
I would not worry that much about OLB, Zach is another story. Personally, I think Rodgers is the best choice for MLB if Zack goes down, but Hendricks is backup for now. The OLBs are not even on the field 1/2 the time

Originally posted by lloyd
RW, OL health, JF's continued development are all things that are key and I'll be looking at. The most important issue in my mind is - if given all of these issues, Norv Turner is able to fit his system to existing player skills/capabilities and finally elevate the Offensive scheme to a "top half of the league" performance level.

A lot of these players were in skippy browns offense, which is similar to Norv's., I think their skill set matches fine with Norv's O..The TE is the only one who really hasn't had a major role in the O the last 2 years..So he is the only one I'm concerned about right now. Of the rest, only DG concerns me..He's a force when on the field and we need his presents, if not more than having teams game plan for him, which open up things for other linemen.

OL health. If they don't produce our plan will fail - which is to grind out yards and eat up clock to keep the D rested and health and dictate to the opposing O

Every time I read Health/depth, I keep thinking you guys are talking about the Health Department and wondering why that's a concern. :lol: I'm sure the Health Department will have to make a trip to the stadium after the Jests and Jills games to pick up the bodies after the 'Phins kill 'em on the field. :judge:

My Worries!

My CONCERNS!!!

1. O-LINE NO DOUBT!!!! THEY MUST PERFORM!!! OR EVEN OVERACHIEVE!!!

2. LB'S- RODGERS PLAY and DEPTH AT THE MLB!!!

3. JAY'S INT'S & RICKY'S FUMBLES!!
4. INJURIES!!! INJURIES!!! INJURIES!!!!

my concerns

My concerns for the Jets are:

1. hope that the secondary can jell and play that cover two scheme that Herm likes.

2. the o line will it perform with it's changes

3. Can Vinny T hold up he is pushing 40.

4. Santana Moss can he finally break away...

5. and last but not least can the Hex continue
going to be an interesting season I can't wait..

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS....... ;)

Back
Top Bottom