biggest sports figure revisited... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

biggest sports figure revisited...

obsessivefinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
who would be the biggest sports figure if MJ decides he wants to play???? :cooldude:

MJ isn't going to play, he is going to buy part of the team, and then "maybe" move them to vegas.

It's vegas baby

MJ wants to play...AGAIN??? :shakeno: Whats this world coming to....:confused2

fintoxicated you should be father of the year...you have my vote! thats a kid who will be raised right.... sad to think that somewhere in the northeast theres a poor young child wearing a ragged pats, jets, or bills jersey... where's HRS when u need them?@!:fire:

obsessivefinfan said:
fintoxicated you should be father of the year...you have my vote! thats a kid who will be raised right.... sad to think that somewhere in the northeast theres a poor young child wearing a ragged pats, jets, or bills jersey... where's HRS when u need them?@!:fire:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Thanks bro...I'm trying. You have my vote for critic of the year! Hopefully my kid will grow up and beat all those poor other kids @$$e$!! :evil:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
MJ isn't going to play, he is going to buy part of the team, and then "maybe" move them to vegas.

It's vegas baby
Well that may be the rumour but it doesnt make much sense.Miami is a bigger TV market. Even IF there has been mediocre attendance at the Arena it will certainly improve with the coming of Shaq.There is no excuse now for not selling out the majority of dates.A new arena plus the new MJ in the scene ,Shaq.

Besides the gambling implications would be a little hard to take for the NBA.

I dont see much point in MJ becoming involved in the organization unless he has a prearranged deal with Shaq and the Heat org.(Another conspiracy theory):roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom