Biggest takeaway for me Is C. Williams is very important and | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest takeaway for me Is C. Williams is very important and

To be fair, there is a lot of us who understood how good Connor Williams is and has been for us… just a lot of loud people who complain because of a few bad snaps.

The drop off from Connor Williams to a Eich was huge. I actually thought Lamm has been a great backup for TA and has been solid in every game.
I admit it; I don't like Williams because of the bad snaps. But, even a blind man could see that Eichenberg is much, much worse than Williams. However, I put all of the blame on Grier and McDaniel for not getting a "real" Center as a starter, or even as a back-up for Williams, and for still having Eichenberg on the roster.

we lost because we got out coached. Williams doesn't make this much of a difference.
I stipulate that we were out coached. I do believe you are underestimating the value of protection calls and line calls made by the center.

Are we the only team in history to have 2 centers on the roster who aren’t centers? Asking for a friend.
What's the other guys name? Uluvale or something. He should've been the center. A Samoan protecting another Samoan, you can't lose. Maybe he'll be good like Jesse Sapolu of the 49ers.

We were in the red zone numerous times that didn't result in a TD. We turned the ball over on downs like 4 times. I am not ready to say Williams is missed :lol: I honestly hate the snap issues. It is inexcusable at this level of football.

Call up Uluave.

Demote Vic. Promote one of the assistants, someone who will enforce the fundamentals of playing sound defense.

Back
Top Bottom