Bill and Bill at the Senior bowl pratices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill and Bill at the Senior bowl pratices

satz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Parcell sporting the fish colors.

012009bb225-1.jpg
012009bill600-1.jpg

Bill Parcells will always be a better coach than Belichick IMO. I don't care about the 3 to 2 SB. I care about the way Parcells turns around every single franchise he joins. Belichick was terrible with the Browns.

Bill Parcells will always be a better coach than Belichick IMO. I don't care about the 3 to 2 SB. I care about the way Parcells turns around every single franchise he joins. Belichick was terrible with the Browns.
Do you care about the fact that parcells has not won 1 playoff game without the other bill ?.

History shows he's still the best the Browns have had since then. No other coach has gotten a better record than he did with the Browns (11-5) since then.

The team he built, the team that the owner pulled the rug out under him in mid-season, went on to win a SB with a portion of the roster & much of the organzation he built.

If he had an owner like Kraft, he'd likely still be there, and they would have the rings.

Thats a picture of The tuna getting advice from Belichick. :wink:

Having only 1 winning season in five years does not make you a successful coach despite what you people seem to think.

By the way after the Browns became the Ravens they won the super bowl after going 12-4 in the regular season 5 years later.

Miami Dolphins.......2008 AFC East Division Champions

Tuna is the one giving the advice. ;)

Yea based on a tie breaker, with a Bradyless Patriot team and 15 players on the Injured Reserve list.

I'm not trying to take away from you winning the division, congratulations and the Dolphins certainly deserved it, but you need to maintain some perspective....

Back
Top Bottom