Bill Belichick Comments On Dolphins' Improvements Since Week 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Belichick Comments On Dolphins' Improvements Since Week 2

I thought he’d say something like well Miami is a dangerous team, I’m glad they’re not making the playoffs because I’d hate to face them in a playoff game.

It’s feeling more likely that the league isn’t going to punish them for the latest filming crap.
Pretty sure the league dropped it the same day it came out as a non issue. So There’s...

Death
Taxes
New England beating Buffalo
New England winning the East
New England cheating

It's not a psychological job. Most people know their strengths. He's just reiterating that and there's no harm in doing do.

Few people know their weaknesses and even fewer try to work on them. He's not going to give a presser to identify the weakness he will gameplan to exploit. That's why he's paid the big bucks.

Maybe after the season, I don't see how they can just let this blow-by. The punishment has to be more severe than the first time and that could pose a problem for the league not wanting to drop the hammer on them. We'll see I guess.
They should do a NCAA Football type punishment and ban them from the playoffs this year.

They should do a NCAA Football type punishment and ban them from the playoffs this year.
I would love to see that but unfortunately, that won't happen. They'll probably strip them of draft picks and a fine. Slap on the wrist for them...

What is he supposed to say, they suck and we are using this as a glorified practice to get ready for our playoff run?

Back
Top Bottom