Bill Bellicheck *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Bellicheck ***

Phins_Dynasty

Dangerous Waters
Reaction score
Alright, I understand this guy is our enemy and we all have an innate hatred for him. All that being said, he always gives us respect. He's a genius of a coach and is a plain straight up guy... heres the link to the post game conference after todays game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/09000d5d814c15c2/Patriots-postgame-press-conference
clear.gif
clear.gif

i thought tom brady was going to break down there...that would have been sweet!!!!!!!!

He also runs up the score and is a convicted cheater, that doesn't equate with class, so how cares what "respect" he shows us. The same guy that had Flutie drop kick one on us?

You have to show respect because when you don't it stirs up a ****storm. Let's not kid ourselves like he's some kind of stand-up guy. I'm going to hate this f-er until he's out of the NFL. He single-handedly made my faith in the NFL crumble...who knows, maybe that's a good thing.

I aint being hood winked by that cheating, low life scum bag BELLICHEAT, he talks good about everybody in public, lies about injuries, shows no respect in games, running it up on teams, always going for it on 4th down thinking his team is BETTER always than your team, KARMA is biting him in the *** big time, AND I LOVE IT.

I aint being hood winked by that cheating, low life scum bag BELLICHEAT, he talks good about everybody in public, lies about injuries, shows no respect in games, running it up on teams, always going for it on 4th down thinking his team is BETTER always than your team, KARMA is biting him in the *** big time, AND I LOVE IT.
Hahaha.. wow.

I agree though with the majority of posts. This guy is not classy. Sure, during post game interviews he says all the right things, but during the game he sure doesn't seem like a classy coach. Ask Jets fans if they he's classy after a few weeks ago when Brady threw a long ball in the last seconds after they already had the game won.

You have to show respect because when you don't it stirs up a ****storm. Let's not kid ourselves like he's some kind of stand-up guy. I'm going to hate this f-er until he's out of the NFL. He single-handedly made my faith in the NFL crumble...who knows, maybe that's a good thing.

:lol::lol:HAHAHA alright guys chill, I hate this guy as much as you, but enjoy how he shows us respect in the press conferences even if he doesnt mean it. But to those people who complain about running up scores or calling sneaky plays, cheating, whatever... he tries to win every game no matter what. This is a kill or be killed league and Bill knows that. He doesn't change his ways so he can seem "classy" to the public. **** him, I hate him, but he knows how to get wins no matter what it takes and for that fact alone, I have to have respect for this mother ****er

Is it just me or is Tom Brady looking more and more emo / slumped over in an Egor position during these postgame comments? I realize he just played a draining game, but he looked gaunt and didn't have the same confidence in his voice I expect, even after a loss. You pick up and move on.

That being said, F*CK him.

Some of you people hate him because he got caught cheating at something that every team in the league at some point or another has done...stealing calls has always been part of the dirty side of the game, just like sucker punching a player when he's down, or twisting body parts a little more than needed, among other tasteless practices in the game.

If we had the success that Belichick brought to the mostly perennial doormat New England Patriots, almost everyone would love the guy with his anti-social behavior and cut-off sweatshirts.

He's a badass coach and has Won Championships with other teams castoffs playing TEAM football, much like the Dolphins did long ago. Don't forget he learned his trade at the feet of Bill Parcells.

Back
Top Bottom