Bill Cowher coaching up phins on CBS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Cowher coaching up phins on CBS

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Just now on the CBS pregame show Cowher was all fired up coaching up the phins, he almost got up out of his seat he was so fired up, he said something like this " If I were in the Miami lockeroom I would make this game personal, having a tim tebow tribute day and people saying lose for luck,what are we chopped liver? I would tell my players to go out there and play with fire in their eyes." it was seriously like he was directly talking to the players, I was just imagining if he was in the lockeroom getting our team fired up, I just found it interesting.

Oh course because having a Tim Tebow Worship Day is asinine, stupid, desperate and just plain WRONG. Only the blind homers on here are left defending it.

Yet Cowher is going to come play ringmaster for the baffoon that organized the whole circus?

I would be thrilled to death to have Cowher firing up our team next year. We may not win the SB in year 1 but at least we would show up disciplined and ready to play. We wouldn't feel outcoached every friggin' week! Oh, the HORROR!

Back
Top Bottom