Bill Lazor Fired

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Hayden Fox, Nov 30, 2015.

1. FinfanInBuffalo

FinfanInBuffalo Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP Donator

2. ChambersWI

ChambersWI Owner of the Palace of Wisdom Finheaven VIP Donator

Based on everything I've read and heard, reading between the lines I think Lazor bought into the hype that he could be an NFL coach after this year and got the "Smartest Man in the Room" attitude going. It's happened to a couple coordinators before and instead of calling plays they would in the past, they tried to show off how awesome their schemes are. Lazor had a rep of being difficult to deal with at times last year, but sounds like this year was "my way or highway"

3. Albert Romano

Albert Romano Super Donator Super Donator

How frustrated were Dolphins players about the shackles dismissed coordinator Bill Lazor placed on them, not allowing Ryan Tannehill to change plays to ones he hadn’t pre-approved?

One called it problematic, noting times that Tannehill wanted to get “us out of bad plays” and Lazor wouldn’t let him. That will now change, at least to an extent, under Zac Taylor.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...ed-with-richts-hiring-dolphins-heat-marl.html

4. Hayden Fox

Hayden Fox Is it Sunday yet? Finheaven VIP Donator

Time for the players to step up. They did not like Coyle. They did not like Joe. They did not like Lazor. Time to put up or shut up.

5. roy_miami

roy_miami 2020 cant get here soon enough Donator

We have plummeted in Football Outsiders offensive stats after hovering between 10-16 under Lazor we are now in the bottom ten at 23rd after just one week of whoever is making the gameplans now.