Bill Lazor Fired | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Something else to consider. Lazor from what I understood, had complete control of the play calling and game plan via his contract.

His firing could be the only way the Fins were able to make changes in our offensive scheme.

Yeah if nobody can make him change his play calling, what else was there to do?

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 27s27 seconds ago
A bit ironic that Dolphins will close out the season with the son-in-law of former offensive coordinator Mike Sherman calling the plays.

Anyone think Lazor admitting Tannehill can't audible had anything to do with this?...

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 39s39 seconds ago
That Tannehill quote from my column on Sunday ...

CVEQ8akWEAA6iOI-1.jpg:large

Dolphins in the official Reek for Ramsey mode...

Got the message on my phone coming into work. I'm pretty shocked. A whole new staff is coming next year. Could be good or could be bad.

When you run the ball 9 times in a game and have under 15 yards rushing for the second time in a season....yeah, you are the problem.

Dolphins in the official Reek for Ramsey mode...

Look at it this way people were complaining we were forever 8-8 and couldnt get to top of draft. Well we have a chance now even though there are lots of teams with bad records.

Nobody said Zac would be using the Lazor playbook...

Yes he will. Do you think they are putting in a new offense this week? I see them running the ball, running the ball, running the ball. Very vanilla.

Zac taylor as OC tells me Ryan is going to get what he wants and we'll see him get to run the offense under center. gear up we finally get to see if the kid has the goods to call his own plays.

That's why this was done now I think. Gotta be able to properly evaluate the QB heading into the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom