Bill Lazor Fired | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Should of been fired with the other two losers earlier in the year. But thank god its finally over. Maybe we will actually run the ball more then 10 times a game the rest of the way.

I thought Campbell was wise to keep some of the coaching staff intact. He brought in Saunders to help. It just became clear that Lazor does not have what it takes.

Well, if you are going to introduce a new offense in 2016, why not start now.....

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 7s8 seconds ago
Dolphins have fired offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, as @ThayerEvansSI reported. No word on his replacement.

Thayer Evans better be right. I have not seen a confirmation yet.

Very nice
borat-1.jpg

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
The Dolphins have fired OC Bill Lazor, per source.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins have fired their offensive coordinator Bill Lazor, as @ThayerEvansSI reported.

Well, if you are going to introduce a new offense in 2016, why not start now.....

Well there will be a new head coach and coaching staff in 2016, so whoever becomes the OC for the rest of the season, most likely won't be the OC come 2016.

So it looks like he is out. Wow. Did not see this coming until January.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 33s34 seconds ago
Quarterback coach Zac Taylor will serve as Dolphins interim OC

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I cannot believe Zach Taylor is going to call the plays. This is comical.

Back
Top Bottom