Bill Lazor Fired | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

wow

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 33s34 seconds ago
Quarterback coach Zac Taylor will serve as Dolphins interim OC

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I cannot believe Zach Taylor is going to call the plays. This is comical.

this is a troll tweet right? Zac Taylor? LOL

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 33s34 seconds ago
Quarterback coach Zac Taylor will serve as Dolphins interim OC

I cannot believe Zach Taylor is going to call the plays. This is comical.

Whoa, Saunders has to be looking over his shoulder.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Andy Slater ‏@AndySlater 52s53 seconds ago
Bill Lazor is no longer listed on Miami Dolphins website. That would be confirmation.

This could be the start of a resurgence for the remainder of the season. Time to open up the playbook and evaluate talent for the rest of the season. Would love to see more flexibility in the offense and playing to the strengths of the talent on the team.

I think that this is too little too late but it was justified since the offense has become stale, predictable and ugly.

It doesn't matter who the OC will be folks. Obviously had to be internal.

Zac Taylor?! Just when you didn't think it could get any worse...

Last edited by a moderator:
It got so bad with Lazor they had to turn to the crap QB coach. I get the feeling this might have been a Mike T call

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 2m2 minutes ago
"Tannehill is going to get more people fired. He's not done. I almost slept in my garage last night, but I'm not a Mercedes"- @ShannonSharpe

Zac Taylor calling plays?? Lmao. Out of the fire into the frying pan. Epic disaster of a season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 1m1 minute ago
After Bill Lazor firing per @ThayerEvansSI, @EthanJSkolnick & I are taking applications for new @MiamiDolphins OC 4-6:30 pm ET @790TheTicket

mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 56s56 seconds ago
Adam Schefter reports Dolphins just fired offensive coordinator. Yeah, that'll fix it.

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 2m2 minutes ago
"Tannehill is going to get more people fired. He's not done. I almost slept in my garage last night, but I'm not a Mercedes"- @ShannonSharpe

Nope, agree with Hayden he gets one more coaching staff... Will it be a competent one is the bigger question.

This could be the start of a resurgence for the remainder of the season. Time to open up the playbook and evaluate talent for the rest of the season. Would love to see more flexibility in the offense and playing to the strengths of the talent on the team.

I think that this is too little too late but it was justified since the offense has become stale, predictable and ugly.

Just enough resurgence to get us to the 15th draft pick in the 1st round (no mans land), and still no playoffs.

Tannehill celebrating something

MxaFLBX-1.jpg

This is funny. Reminds me of fake tweets in VIP chat from Moe_torboat and Eda_bagadicz saying Taylor will be OC a while back lol

Back
Top Bottom