Bill Lazor Fired | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Please don't celebrate...They have promoted Zac Taylor (QB Coach, Mike Sherman's Son-in-Law) to Interim OC.........Bahahahahahahahaha!!! This team is a F***ing joke..

All these coaches will be gone in a month.

Can we fire the owner next???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it matter that Zac Taylor is going to be calling plays?

As far as I'm concerned, the more chaos this year for the franchise, the better. I want the better draft pick.

Zac Taylor is calling plays from Bill Lazor's playbook? I'm going to go watch The Titanic, The Hindenburg, The Towering Inferno, and 2012 to get ready for the rest of the season. This should be along those lines.

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 2m2 minutes ago
"Tannehill is going to get more people fired. He's not done. I almost slept in my garage last night, but I'm not a Mercedes"- @ShannonSharpe

This is the problem with all of these coaching failings around RT. He is going to have a rep of a coach killer. Cannot escape now.

If things go bad w/ Ryan Tannehill, #Dolphins can exit his deal fairly easily after 2016 or 2017. 10 observations: yhoo.it/1Q7y8EB@CharlesRobinson

Please don't celebrate...They have promoted Zac Taylor (QB Coach, Mike Sherman's Son-in-Law) to Interim OC.........Bahahahahahahahaha!!! This team is a F***ing joke..

*sigh*

Buzzkill.

OK, muted celebration ...

snuggiecelebrationgif-1.gif

It's still good news for the future - guarantees he won't be here next year.

Let me preface this by saying this is pure conjecture. If Lazor kept ignoring directives from his new head coach, then he needed to be fired. If we run the ball significantly more next week with less misdirection, then we will have our answer. Also, this gives Campbell one last chance to show his thoughts one offense. If this came from Campbell, then it is a fantastic move. Hold coaches accountable.

This is the problem with all of these coaching failings around RT. He is going to have a rep of a coach killer. Cannot escape now.

Who Sherman? where is he now? What's the future of Philbin? Not a head coach. Will Lazor ever work in the NFL again? All of these guys were poor hires.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Hal Habib ‏@gunnerhal 1m1 minute ago
One request for new Dolphins offensive coordinator: Take those 8-yard passes on third-and-10 and stick them in trash.

Back
Top Bottom