Bill Lazor Fired | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Lazor Fired

Let's see what Zack Taylor can do. We know he relates very well with Tannehill (I think they have 6 years together Texas A &M and here in Miami). Maybe Al Saunders can be the level head with experience. Also Dan Campbell has worked with Zack for the past 4 years. He knows him well.
Don't forget that Zack has serious aspirations to be a Head Coach. When Jason Garrett was Miami's QB Coach people on here laughed at the prospect of him becoming a Head Coach.

Zac taylor as OC tells me Ryan is going to get what he wants and we'll see him get to run the offense under center. gear up we finally get to see if the kid has the goods to call his own plays.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 2m2 minutes ago
Alex Marvez Retweeted Mario Perez
Al Saunders would've made more sense but not sure how this played out behind scenes. Assts getting fired soon anyway

This is great news. I don't care if Taylor is the new OC. You could literally have Madden's AI choose the plays and it would be better.

Just eliminate the designed 1 or 2 yard passes from the playbook, run more on 1st and 2nd down (or even both), and get the QB on the move, looking downfield. Done.

Let me preface this by saying this is pure conjecture. If Lazor kept ignoring directives from his new head coach, then he needed to be fired. If we run the ball significantly more next week with less misdirection, then we will have our answer. Also, this gives Campbell one last chance to show his thoughts one offense. If this came from Campbell, then it is a fantastic move. Hold coaches accountable.

Could have come from the top. Ross needed to do something to sell seats at his stadium after that dumpster fire yesterday. We still have FOUR home games left!!! That's half of our home schedule!!!

Sherman's playbook should be back on the table now, Taylor and Thill both know it.

...and heads continue to roll. It doesn't matter to me because I'd rather watch infomercials on Sunday for the rest of this season than watch the Dolphins get killed.

Something else to consider. Lazor from what I understood, had complete control of the play calling and game plan via his contract.

His firing could be the only way the Fins were able to make changes in our offensive scheme.

Could have come from the top. Ross needed to do something to sell seats at his stadium after that dumpster fire yesterday. We still have FOUR home games left!!! That's half of our home schedule!!!

Could have came from my 8 year old nephew, that's how obvious this move needed to be done.

Lazor should have been fired when Coyle was.....too awkward to have Campbell be over Lazor, probably issues there. Didn't Campbell want to run the ball?

Really not sure why Ken O Keefe doesn't get promoted. He called plays for Iowa when they were a powerhouse for a looooong time.

This is the problem with all of these coaching failings around RT. He is going to have a rep of a coach killer. Cannot escape now.

Sherman X2, Philbin and Lazor. He's labled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom