Bill P must come down on the field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill P must come down on the field

djb2280

(the phinstones) facebook l
Reaction score
it must happen and it will happen,I GUARANTEE IT, NO IFS AND OR BUTS, !!!!!!!!!!12 man on the field, someone has to be accountable ,Im sorry, but TOny Saprano must go,

BP take over as coach? No.

BP pay a visit to the sidelines during a game? Yes.

When Jerry Jones takes a stroll along the sideline, it has the players attention. Maybe the coaches, too. Not a bad idea before this thing gets out of hand. Even the most narcissistic Cowboy players have commented that it has an effect when JJ is on the sidelines during a game.

So the team that is coming off a 1-15 season should fire their new coach after just two games? So the best thing for a team that has had 6 head coaches in the past 5 years is to change coaches again? Maybe we should actually stick with a front office and staff and let them have some time instead of throwing the plan out the window again and starting over. The worst thing this team could do is to have to change staffs again. You think things are bad now, things will get even worse if we have to start over again.

Parcells/Ireland/Sparano inherited a VERY bad team. They need more time than just one offseason and two games to turn things around. People are not very patient, and it is going to probably take three years to right this mess.

ever notice that 98% of all the opinions people give on this board and then team actually follows makes the team horrible? lol

if you want an instant winner go be a cowboys fan. Come back in 2-3 years if you cant handle rebuilding.

it must happen and it will happen,I GUARANTEE IT, NO IFS AND OR BUTS, !!!!!!!!!!12 man on the field, someone has to be accountable ,Im sorry, but TOny Saprano must go,

Wow, just Wow! Tony Sparano loses 2 games, one close one and a blowout and he has to go???? Talk about a short leash.

So i guess the OP expected the trifecta to be a savior of this franchise to have completely made this team better by their presence after 2 games.

Not going to happen. After about 10 years of bad drafts, no matter who was taking over.. this was goingto be a roll up your sleeves because it's going to be ugly rebuild. This is going to time. There is no fix to this. Players are just going to have to rise up to the challenge. But like this week. We just aren't going to be good enough.

So the team that is coming off a 1-15 season should fire their new coach after just two games? So the best thing for a team that has had 6 head coaches in the past 5 years is to change coaches again? Maybe we should actually stick with a front office and staff and let them have some time instead of throwing the plan out the window again and starting over. The worst thing this team could do is to have to change staffs again. You think things are bad now, things will get even worse if we have to start over again.

Parcells/Ireland/Sparano inherited a VERY bad team. They need more time than just one offseason and two games to turn things around. People are not very patient, and it is going to probably take three years to right this mess.
I'll admit to impatience, but you're 100% right. Another coaching change = another philosophy = more personnel changes = more time to bring it all together. I hope we see some real progression this season, as opposed to what Cam did last year.

Makes perfect sense, lets get rid of sparano hire a new coach and go thru this whole process again with a new system, new playbook etc.

I'll admit to impatience, but you're 100% right. Another coaching change = another philosophy = more personnel changes = more time to bring it all together. I hope we see some real progression this season, as opposed to what Cam did last year.

I'm glad you're only semi-retired. Please stick around and enjoy the fun.

This is fun, right? Sometimes I have to remind myself. I really miss the playoffs.

Parcells on the field and do what? Parcells knows that if he did that...he have to release every coach the Dolphins have...because the players wouldn't respect the coaches.

It's far different to walk the sidelines during practice...but you can only have ONE headcoach...and Parcells isn't him.

I have to laugh at these so called Dolphin fans...thats make these silly threads...and then fade into the woodwork...where they came from.

I fully expect that changes on both the players roster and the coaches roster will happen...but NOT until the season ends.

Back
Top Bottom