Bill Parcells' 11 Quarterback Commandments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Parcells' 11 Quarterback Commandments

Yea this was posted about a month ago. I would have to watch it again but, Beck misses on almost all of them. Let me go find my post on it from before.

Here ya go. The response is to a poster asking can anyone see any of these that makes you think Beck cant be the guy.......

I do I DO!!!

What about #9?????? Listen again. "Passing stats and passing TDs are NOT how you will be judged. Getting YOUR TEAM IN THE END ZONE is how YOU WILL BE JUDGED."

So has Bill judged Beck? Beck couldnt get his team in the endzone in 4+ games. He finally did twice vs. the bungles cheerleaders in mop up/preseason like time. Hmmmmm. Makes me wonder.

And what about #10. Panic button. "No matter what else is going on around you, dont panic."

Guys getting injured and you having a lack of superior talent, although despite what some Beck people say, he did have pros out there. Guys did get paid to play. And especially dont get crazy with the cheeze whiz a.k.a Beck fumbling snaps for scores.

And oh yea....#4..."Know your job cold. This is not a game without errors. KEEP YOURS TO A MINIMUM."

Id say Beck didnt know his job cold or keep errors to a minimum. He looked like a deer in headlights, not like someone who knew what was going on.

#7 and #8 also apply. #7 "Throwing the ball away is a good play. SACKS, FUMBLES, and intereceptions are BAD plays. Dont have too many of those."

Well, he kinda didnt follow that one huh?

#8 talks about managing the game and being accurate. He certainly stuggled with that.

Lots of those rules Beck did not have success following last year. Granted Bill didnt get here in time to give them to him before he played. But, Beck clearly missed on alot of those.

anybody check out the related video, "Quaterback spikes ball into his own nut's?" Pretty funny stuff. What a moron.

Thanks for the nut spike lead...great stuff

:sidelol: That was classic. While youre at it after you click on that one "crazy naked guy gets hit hard" is pretty funny too. Not as good as the QB spike but, pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom