Bill Polian pretty much just ruled out the Redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill Polian pretty much just ruled out the Redskins

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Just now on sportscenter he said he doesn't think the skins would be an option because peyton does not want to play against Eli, he said anytime the colts had to play the giants it would really take a tole on peyton and he doesn't want to face his brother twice a year, so cross the skins off the list.

Yeah, rule out any NFC team except those with lots of money and a need at QB...

If this is true, which I'm not sure if it is, then there's no point worrying about the Redskins. Either than that, Washington is probably our biggest competition for him.

I would say the NY Jets are our competition. I don't see how they can compete with us financially, plus Peyton's 2nd home is in Miami.
Seattle - NFC - no
San Francisco - NFC - no
Arizona - NFC - no
Washington - NFC - no
Houston - AFC - staying with Schaub
Denver - AFC - Reports from Denver beat reporter than Elway will stick with Tebow
NY Jets - AFC - Sancheez on the hot seat. New offensive coordinator that likes to ground and pound (Sparano)- Close to Eli.
Miami - AFC - QB position open, New staff, New OC, motivated $$ owner, offensive play makers, and a top 5 defense, 2nd home.

I don't know about you guys, but this is today's speculation. I think it looks great for us.
I am very hopeful...this will be great.

Back
Top Bottom